New Mask for Scream TV series

Discuss Mr Williamson's Latest, Scream 3 Re-written.

Moderator: Ghostface

GhostFace0095
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

New Mask for Scream TV series

Postby GhostFace0095 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:52 pm

Hey guys! Long time no see. Sorry for being gone for a while. Life happened. Anyway, have you guys seen the new mask for the TV series? I don't know about you, but I'm kind of on the fence about this. It looks creepy, sure, but it's not the GhostFace we all know and love.

What makes the original mask so wonderful is that it could literally be anyone behind it, as it's such a common one that's available for anyone to buy. But, they say the new mask is linked with the TV story, so we'll see.

Here's the article explaining why the original mask is gone: http://www.mtv.com/news/2180259/scream-tv-mask/
"IF YOU HANG UP ON ME AND I'LL CUT THROUGH YOUR NECK UNTIL I FEEL BONE!"

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Re: New Mask for Scream TV series

Postby Ghostface » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:55 pm

At this time im more for hating it then ever liking it... its an insult to GhostFace....

GhostFace0095
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Re: New Mask for Scream TV series

Postby GhostFace0095 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:16 pm

Ghostface wrote:At this time im more for hating it then ever liking it... its an insult to GhostFace....
Yeah. One review of it said it scares fans for all the wrong reasons. This is definitely a case of "You can't replace the original." This isn't like a voice actor or Doctor Who, it's GhostFace. This mask will never be as iconic as the original. Some people are claiming that MTV couldn't get the rights to the original mask, however it makes me wonder how they could get the rights to the "Scream" name but not to the mask. Apparently the original mask is going to be making an appearance at some point, though. Either way, I feel like not having the original mask is a bold choice. Not a good one, but bold.
"IF YOU HANG UP ON ME AND I'LL CUT THROUGH YOUR NECK UNTIL I FEEL BONE!"