MTV Series Poll

Vote for a Scream 5 or a Scream TV Series.

Moderator: Ghostface

A SCREAM MTV Series voting poll

You may select up to 4 options

View results

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

MTV Series Poll

Postby Ghostface » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:12 pm

Since fans have heard AGAIN since the first time that a SCREAM TV series has been mentioned fans have had all different opinions,... View the Poll questions above to see what you would vote for... You CAN vote more than once in this poll.. a total of 4 vote's per person is allowed because of the many optional answers included here..

Thanks

KComm1

IAmGhostFace
New Suspect
New Suspect

Re: MTV Series Poll

Postby IAmGhostFace » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:35 am

i voted for "I would vote 'NO' if Wes WAS'NT involved" but when i say involved i mean more then just the pilot. he needs to be involved in every episode.
I was so believable today, wasn't I? I told so many lies that, I actually started to believe them. I really think I was born for this.

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:35 pm

I would definitely like for Wes Craven to be part of the TV series in one way or the other. He's been such an integral part of SCREAM since the very beginning.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:43 pm

In recent news the Beverly Hills Cop pilot for TV failed due to Networks not picking it up.. thus inspiring another film to get kick started into action... i only wish this could happen in the future with this...

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:15 pm

That is hopeful thinking Tim. Yet I also think about wouldn't that put us back to where we are with Kevin Williamson again? I'm just thinking of the possibilities. Like I said in another thread I've had to step back and realize things are not the way they used to be. With that being said while I may not agree with the direction things are going I do remain hopeful for the franchise.