I purchased an expensive mask which the vendor said it was "Original ASIS from Scream 3". It was quite expensive with the shipping fee too my country (I paid over 80€). The mask is from tmoviegifts on ebay.
Can you take a look at the pictures and tell me If I received a legit ASIS? It's my second mask, my first one is a 2012 Ultra White Scream 4.
also I'M VERY HAPPY cause this mask have a very strong vanilla smell unlike my ultra white (I also have a fetish to wear it after I received it haha).
I have some questions tho:
1. Can you confirm it's a real ASIS? (It have purple tag and "As Seen In Scream" 1997)
2. How can I make the shape of the mask back to normal? Cause it was warped during the shipping :(
3. Is this normal to have some slight blue spot on the mask?
Hi, TVMovieGifts have two listings for masks with this tag, one listing for masks without marks on, and one listing for a mask they describe as 'Defective' ... it looks like you have one from the Defective listing, i have 6 masks also from that same listing...
so.. no. 1.... is it a real ASIS.... YES
no. 2 Hair Dryer the mask to make it go to normal shape..
no. 3... the blue marks are on some masks and cant be removed...
Watch the video below for seeing how to hair dryer mask to normal shape..
And no, I didn't buy the "defective" one. Mine was "Scream Ghost Face Mask Purple Header Card Licensed 39206 New Retired Collectible n° 162480013774"
"The following info is stated in the Details section of this listing.
- These masks have been inspected for defects and are found to be 99% Defect Free.
- This particular mask is known for very slight yellowing as well as very light blue marks on the face.
- We have done our best to sort out the best masks for this listing."
All 'Scream Trilogy' Trademarks and images are property of their respective owners.
This site is in no way connected to The Weinstein Company/Dimension Films.
Web Development by Tim Wagstaff | GhostFace Font and character logo by Fun World | Used with permission.