Costumes with and without gloves

Costume Discussion here....

Moderator: Ghostface

GhostFace0095
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Costumes with and without gloves

Postby GhostFace0095 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:14 pm

One thing I've always wondered is how come the bleeding Ghost Face costumes (both Zombie and regular) come with gloves and the non-bleeding Ghost Face costumes don't come with gloves. I mean, it's not that hard to find a pair of black gloves, but would it really kill them ( :Oo lol)to put gloves in with the non-bleeding Ghost Face? I don't know, what do you guys think about it? Do you think that from this coming Halloween forward Fun World should put gloves in with all the different Ghost Face costumes? What would be really interesting to see would be a bleeding Scare Crow mask, yet i'm not sure how that would work 0_0 Mask1
"IF YOU HANG UP ON ME AND I'LL CUT THROUGH YOUR NECK UNTIL I FEEL BONE!"

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Re: Costumes with and without gloves

Postby Ghostface » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:30 pm

I havent bought a costume in ages but the last one i did buy DID have gloves... i think some gloves should be in all costumes like before.

GhostFace0095
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby GhostFace0095 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:36 pm

Ghostface wrote:I havent bought a costume in ages but the last one i did buy DID have gloves... i think some gloves should be in all costumes like before.
So true. But now, the non-bleeding Ghost Face doesn't come with gloves...At least, not where I live. Although, it was the costume that had the horrible looking mask, so maybe it depends on which model of the costume it is. It wasn't really a big deal for me because it wasn't that hard for me to find a pair of black gloves laying around the house.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:40 pm

I have two different pairs of gloves now anyway for my costume.. because even the ones from years ago in the costume were only just fitting.. ones i have of my own fit better.

GhostFace0095
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby GhostFace0095 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:43 pm

Yeah, the gloves I have are a lighter black than my robe, but they're still black. It's not like i'm using white or red gloves...But the red gloves would look cool, all "blood stained" I guess you could say.

woodsboro's lament
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby woodsboro's lament » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:28 pm

hi guys
at this stage im just pissed that they are just to cheap and lazy to make good decent replica robes!!
and have them JUST like the movie they should be avalible on the internet no problems,and all the different versions!....ok there gonna be a couple of hundred to buy..but dont they realise the DEMAND for these replica robes?...and that people WOULD pay 200-300 dollars for a good one!!..I WOULD.
in fact im having one made for me by a professional with the SAME sparkley material.:)
but i just think that funworld or SOMEBODY should consider making a business in making replica screen accurate robes!....and stop pawning people off with cheap ass shit and giving themselves a bad name.
gonna make scream robes?...MAKE THEM RIGHT!! :evil:
''Your slut mother was fucking my Father,and shes the reason my mam moved out and abondon me''

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:38 pm

The cost to mass produce them would be way too much, the costumes for the film are aroud $700 worth each, yes the demand is there but even if the costumes were made as a batch of 5000 you wont get 5000 fans all paying several hundreds of dollars.. they would moan about the cost and the companies would lose money,so it wont happen. Maybe if the costume was slightly redesigned by FW and even different material it would be better.

GhostFace0095
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby GhostFace0095 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:45 pm

woodsboro's lament wrote:hi guys
at this stage im just pissed that they are just to cheap and lazy to make good decent replica robes!!
and have them JUST like the movie they should be avalible on the internet no problems,and all the different versions!....ok there gonna be a couple of hundred to buy..but dont they realise the DEMAND for these replica robes?...and that people WOULD pay 200-300 dollars for a good one!!..I WOULD.
in fact im having one made for me by a professional with the SAME sparkley material.:)
but i just think that funworld or SOMEBODY should consider making a business in making replica screen accurate robes!....and stop pawning people off with cheap ass shit and giving themselves a bad name.
gonna make scream robes?...MAKE THEM RIGHT!! :evil:
I think I have more worries in life than what the halloween costumes look like. But if you want to spend $300 on a replica robe, be my guest. It's probably cheaper to buy the fabric and make a higher quality robe. That's what I'd do. I mean, it probably costs alot more to have a professional make it for you. I don't know, since anything I've ever had in sewn in my life, i've done it on my own or had my mother make it for me.