The Future of Scream

Topics on the fifth film here...

Moderator: Ghostface

Would you rather a sequel, reboot, or the series be left alone?

-Sequel
67%
-Reboot
17%
-Leave the series alone
17%

Total votes: 6

GhostfaceUSA
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Re: The Future of Scream

Postby GhostfaceUSA » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:19 pm

I can my friends and I going months without Cable and internet. We would just have Scream-athons and watch the original trilogy over and over! When Scream 4 finally came out, we got our midnight tickets immediately! We love the franchise and I think what sets it apart from the rest are the original cast. A reboot would be pointless. Ghostface doesn't just go after random people like Jason or Freddy. He has one mission... To Kill Sidney.. My friends and I came up with the conclusion that Ghostface could never kill Sidney becuase it would ultimately do what ever other slasher/horror villain has done. Scream sets its self apart by going against the rules. So, the only way to finalize the franchise if you can't kill Sidney? The final installment, we'd find that Sidney was the killer, driven mad. It would be great! Just our thoughts. gf_chase

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:32 pm

Something i heard suggested quite a bit was Sid going mad.. lots of people thought of that for 'their' versions of Scream 4.. im glad it went different though.. she's too good inside to lose it..

GhostfaceUSA
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby GhostfaceUSA » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:57 pm

That's very true. She's the ultimate protagonist! gf_chase SIDS4