Sinister Grove

Fan Scripts by Scream Fans

Moderator: Ghostface

cj13
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Sinister Grove

Postby cj13 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:10 am

First off there are alot of mistakes and misspellings so bear with me here! and please tell me what you think! okay so this is a story i thought of and its in script form not for any particular reason just becuase thats how i i think of my stories in script and movie form this is a little bit of it and not alot happens but i just want to hear what you guys think of this so far.

Sinister Grove.
By Charles Votta
The Dark Caped Figure Plunged out of the bushes in the eerie atmospheric forest path .
It’s raining and thundering.
He Plunged out right at a young woman. She’s white Caucasian with light brown hair with light blue eyes. Her name is Anna
The dark frightening figure and Anna stumble to the ground.
They are Fighting and throwing punches and kicking. Anna is screaming. The figure reaches in his cape and grabs out a shockingly sharp large knife.
Anna sees it with frightening eyes. She kicks it out of the dark figure’s hands. They both stop and struggle to get up. Still as a petrified tree they both stood facing each other.
Anna is staring at the dark figure. The dark figure is standing still with a hood over his head dark as the darkest drenches in hell.
Anna backs away slowly but surely. The figure remains still and stands where he was.
Anna still struggles to back away. Just then lightning strikes near them. Knocking anna down.
Anna looks up and the dark figure is gone. We slowly slide in to Annas face bloody cut up and a mess.
ANNA NARRATING: Hell Would Be An Understatement To Describe What Happened This Dark Dreadful Night Fade to black.
ANNA NARRRATING: Lets Start From the beginning.
Fade in to a bright day perfect autumn trees everywhere surrounding the nice 2 story house.
3 DAYS EARLIER.
We cut to a woman making breakfast in a nice spacey kitchen.
MRS PLIGHT Anna! Hurry your Fag End Up YOUR GOING TO BE Tardy!
Anna runs down the stairs
ANNA Fag End?? Mom? Really?
MRS PLIGHT It’s a synonym for Butt . now your going to be late want me to drive you or do you think you can make it?
ANNA NARATING: my mom always uses Synonyms its annoying or should I say bothersome. You say funny, she says jocose. You say hello she says shalom. If there were synonyms for letters that’s how she would write.
ANNA um yeah mom I think I can walk I have umm 20 min to get to school. That doesn’t really seem like im “late”
MRS PLIGHT well I am guilt-ridden.
ANNA Please stop going on thesaurus.com
MRS PLIGHT hey watch it Theasaurus.com is essential, and the actual theasuarus is basally my bible.
ANNA Right! Okay well bye
Mrs plight gives anna a look
ANNA I mean okay well sayonara, or so long or arrive-
MRS PLIGHT okay go! Go! Love you
ANNA Love ya too!
ANNA NARATTING she is insane but I love her to death.
Cut to anna walking to school in an average neighborhood. She is looking around her and looking at the autumn tress and leaves
ANNA NARATTING I love autumn its so beautiful . and around here its insanely beautiful down in my preivous location, florida it was horrible its like only one season all year SUMMER no trees change, well a little but yeah florida gets a little winter but it does get freezing. But know im happy living with my mom in Casselberry, Illinoi.
EDWARD Anna! Hey wait the F to the uck Up!
Anna approaches her friend Edward
ANNA okay that made no sence! Haha
EDWARD ah whatever, did you finish the essay for mr tighe?
ANNA um yeah mostly im stuck on the conclusion
EDWARD ok cool can I ask what its about?
ANNA well it’s a horror story about a killer that stalks the town. I uh used real people and locations .
The town is ours. Caselbery. And your in it and Hannah, Derek, Quil, Billy. And a lot of other people
EDWARD sounds good! Wait do I die in it?
ANNA im not tell you hahaha
EDWARD oh im shakin in my boots. How long is it?
ANNA that’s the thing I think mr tighe will think its too long. Its 21 pages so far.
EDWARD holy shit!
ANNA I got carried away.
EDWARD well I think mr tighe will be fine with it.
ANNA I hope so. Its like im writing a book I love this. Its like my baby. That’s weried isn’t it?
EDWARD no no no. its not weried. Well whats it called?
ANNA Sinister Grove.
EDWARD oh that sounds great and atmospheric. Haha
ANNA yeah well I was going to name it Creepy woods but you know my mom she influences me too much to name it something so boring like that so creepy is sinister and woods is Grove aka cluster of trees haha
EDWARD can I read it?
ANNA yeah um no
EDWARD why not your going to let mr tighe read it obviously
ANNA well I think im going to write a new essay
EDWARD really?
ANNA yeah im too attached to this I don’t want anyone to read it. They will think im all dark and emotional and creepy. I will get sent away. Well not really but you know what I mean.
EDWARD yeah….
There was an akward silence between them
ANNA NARRATING gosh! I hate when this happens I always get carried away and say cheesy things and just I don’t know then stupid akward silences. I wish when god was thinking of the moments he will invent that he skipped the akward onces. I hate them! My own thought give me akward silences.
Close up of anna rolling her eyes
ANNA NARRATING see my mind is just the definition of strange.
Cut To: North Forest High School
ANNA hey theres Virginia.
EDWARD SIGHS
ANNA what?
EDWARD she is becoming annoying. You know how she is smoking weed now?
ANNA yeah ugh I hate it
EDWARD yeah she is so annoying about it! She is so efing addicted to it. Every morning a like 5 she does it and every night of the week she does it. I don’t get it she used to be so I don’t know good or something
ANNA weed is whack.
EDWARD well that was very “motivational poster” of you anna
ANNA well Edward that’s what I was aiming for.
Virgina approaches Anna and Edward
VIRGINA hey guys lets go to the tables over there my feet are killing me
The 3 friends walk to the outside tables in a park-like area in their school.
ANNA virgina your eyes are blood shot red.
VIRGINA oh shut up
ANNA you can at least skip the weed in the morning
VIRGINA yeah maybe a should
EDWARD where do you all of it anyway?
VIRGINA well I have thing special light in my cloest and I grow it and-
EDWARD oh my gosh virgina.
VIRGINA what?
EDWARD wow hahaha
VIRGINA okay im sorry I wont talk about it or anything with you guys!
EDWARD sounds good
VIRGINA so Edward have you figured out what you will be for Halloween?
EDWARD ah im not too down with this Halloween concept
ANNA come on! Don’t screw up our plans! I have been looking forward to this night for months
VIRGINA listen to this woman!
ANNA first we are going trick or treating even though we are clearly too old for it but plently of high schoolers go trick or treating! Then we are going to go through the forest. The town has totally tricked it out with jackolaterns and they have actors throughout to scare people its so legit! And a death happens there in my story
VIRGINA what story?
EDWARD don’t even get her started please!
ANNA anyway COME ON EDWARD you have to come along
EDWARD ok ok ok jeeeeeze.
THE SCHOOL BELL RINGS
CUT TO: A CLASS ROOM

ScreamKing
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Re: Sinister Grove

Postby ScreamKing » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:47 am

Not bad! Make sure you watch to keep it present tense all the way through. But yeah, I'm assuming someone will get a hold of her story and recreate it? Or is it something even more sinister? Like a demon. Ahha.
Gale: Jesus, the camera! Hurry!
Kenny: My name isn't Jesus.

cj13
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby cj13 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:47 pm

you know haha i knew it was going to be obvious but yeah it will be something like that.
im only going to keep this post up a little becuase im going to change some things.
its just a hobby nothing serious so yep.... :lol:

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:09 pm

I started to read it but will finish it later, im actually writing "Arnold Screams" at the minute.. first time writing properly,will be good i hope.

ScreamKing
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby ScreamKing » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:30 am

Hey if it's something you guys enjoy, then write those stories or scripts. It's definitely a passion of mine.
Gale: Jesus, the camera! Hurry!
Kenny: My name isn't Jesus.

cj13
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby cj13 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 am

Thank You! i myself think its kinda cheesy :Oo haha