Friday The 13Th (2009) SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!!!

Movie reviews here..

Moderator: Ghostface

cj13
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Friday The 13Th (2009) SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!!!

Postby cj13 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:25 pm

so. i saw the very first showing on midnight and.......................
this movie was TERRIFIC! i love this movie so much. it had GREAT cinematography and felt so much like a friday the 13th film! being a huge huge HUGE HUGE fan of the series (1-11) it was perfect for us fans of friday the 13th i thought this movie was very creepy and made me jump alot! and it had a great creepy tone!
ok what im about to say is scenes from the movie so if you do no want to spoil anything for the movie if you havent seen it STOP READING NOW......SPOILERS SPOILERS

ok this is where the spoilers start.
Spoiler: show
the opening scene was GREAT! i loved how the Mrs voorhees thing went in with the opening credits!
when mrs voorhees came the crowed cheered! she was the scariest thing i have ever scene! she was like a witch! A WITCH!!! and when the girl chopped off her head it gave me so great memories! and then we see little feet and hands (little jason) grab the machete and you here the mothers voice kill for me. make them pay! then we come to a group of kids (very funny kids) having sex drinking beer having a great time
might i say i enjoyed the humor in this movie! the opening kills were great and the sack head was terrific.
after the first quick group of kids got killed (one surviving but you dont know until you see her later in the film) the title FRIDAY THE 13TH came up and the crowed CHEEERED! then we meet clay looking for his sister whitney (the girl who survived from the beginning) and then the new crowed the character Jenna (played by Danielle Panabaker) was so lovable i was so sad and mad that she died :( i really was and clay was a likable chacter too and made you think he better not die! which he doesnt! and Whitney is awesome too! but you dont see her that much since she is locked up because jason thinks she looks like his mom! i loved that.
the kills were great! and the sex scenes um AKWARD and the ending.... lets talk about the ending when jason pops up from under the dock. i wish it was in slow mo and that there was happy music but i really hope this is indicating there will be a next one PLEASE GOD! i give the film........
infinity out of 100
favorite line (kind of corny but still true to the series) say hello to mommy..........IN HELL!

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Re: Friday The 13Th (2009) SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!!!

Postby Ghostface » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:40 pm

i added the spoiler tag..

ScreamKing
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby ScreamKing » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:39 am

Yes, this movie was pretty good. I don't know if its the best of the lot but it's still good. Okay... so I need some questions answered...
Why did it take so long for Jason to start killing people? Who the hell was that guy who got his throat slashed in the attic? Did he live on Crystal Lake? Why the hell was Jason killing him now? See what i didn't like was that he bascially lived in a house that no one else seen before... and the old lady warning them that he doesn't want to be bugged... stupid. I don't know, I just think they could have done a better job with Jason. Why was he so smart? That is what pissed me off more so. He was always just out to kill, not to plan ahead.
Okay, sounds like I dislike this movie but I don't. I actually really liked it. And the to CJ, the sex scenes were great, ahha. The kills were pretty awsome and the movie basically just had a classic Friday feel to it with a modern touch. I did like how you didn't know who of the main three would die. I was hoping Clay would die and the girls would live but that didn't happen. Oh and the opening -- like 5 deaths were awsome. Terrific scene and scary as hell. I must have jumped like 6 or 7 times during the movie and that is fricken awsome because I rarely jump at movies anymore.
Oh... one more con. The director. Too shaky and close up almost made it feel like it wasn't a Friday film. Almost. The director was total shit thats for sure. It could have been way better had the directing been a bit better.
But yeah... good movie :)
Gale: Jesus, the camera! Hurry!
Kenny: My name isn't Jesus.

cj13
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby cj13 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:10 pm

ok let me try to answer them lol spilers to follow
i dont know why it took so long but i didnt think it was long at all lol and that guy was pointless but jason kills anyone who is loud or bothers him in this movie like when mrs voohees says to kill everyone jason took that literal lol and he wants to kill how do i say this *intruders* kind of.he was smart because i dont know but i thought that was great i guess he wanted to follow his mothers orders greatly (i know i would lol)i loved this movie i LOVED how they showed little jason in the beginning (well his feet and hands) so that we know he did see his mom killed in the orignal series people just say he did lol.DEFINITELY felt like a friday the 13th film i loved the cinematography
SEE THIS MOVIE TO ANYONE THAT HASN'T AND IS A FRIDAY FAN :)

ScreamKing
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby ScreamKing » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:40 am

K but...
His mother died in 1980 it said. Then it goes to present... 2009. So 29 years later he starts killing ppl? Makes no sense at all. None. In the original movies, he killed right away. Just took 5 years for ppl to come back.

cj13
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby cj13 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:01 pm

ScreamKing wrote:K but...
His mother died in 1980 it said. Then it goes to present... 2009. So 29 years later he starts killing ppl? Makes no sense at all. None. In the original movies, he killed right away. Just took 5 years for ppl to come back.

you have got a serious point!!
i guess he was killing people in between thats so stupid but i think that's what happened but i still love the movie infinity out of 10 :)

ScreamKing
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby ScreamKing » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:14 pm

So basically its not even like a remake. It's more of a sequel lol.