Scream 5 coming...

Check for the latest Scream 5 news here.

Moderator: Ghostface

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Scream 5 coming...

Postby Ghostface » Wed May 18, 2011 2:47 pm

So, finally some more news on the possibility of a Scream 5! MTV MoviesBlog managed to snag a chance to talk to Harvey Weinstein and despite Scream 4's bad Box office in the USA it has done quite well overseas.. therefore with Harvey hoping it makes around 110M to finish which isnt bad for any film.

The trouble with any film nowdays is that the world audience is so mixed when it comes to Reboots or remakes.. Maybe 10 years was a bit too long for a fourth Scream movie to come as its earlier audience has mainly gone into its thirties now or just under in their late twenties therefore considering SCREAM and Ghostface for younger geberations especially with returning to Woodsboro and concentrating around teens in No.4, but im glad they did because with the older cast in Scream 3 i thought it lost its luster a bit.. the younger generation is more fun and can always have me to return to watch them get terrorized by Ghostface anyday!

View video on the sites news page or on the link!

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2011/05/17/sc ... weinstein/

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Re: Scream 5 coming...

Postby Ghostface » Wed May 18, 2011 10:27 pm

What is everyone else's opinions on why Scream 4 didnt do well Domestically???!

cj13
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby cj13 » Thu May 19, 2011 3:18 am

I'm glad it's doing well overseas. I think maybe because it's just a battle to actually get people to go to the movie nowadays... it sucks... big time. I supported Scream 4 as much as I could :)

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Sun May 29, 2011 7:31 pm

Only other thing to reinforce our hopes for a Scream 5 is that Wes hasnt said NO yet... he is looking forward to a nice break!

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2011/05/26/s ... es-craven/

Well deserved though after Scream 4 and MSTT taking up his schedule lately..

woodsboro's ghost
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby woodsboro's ghost » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:04 pm

i went to the cinema to support scream 4 and i thought it was actually good!....better than 3.
why?...maybe cause wes jumped back on board and i feel that without wes..the scream movies are not the same,i feel he knows the characters better than anyone else...and he knows how to scare.
so with that being said...i REALLY hope that wes says yes to a SCREAM 5.
if he keeps making them,i'll keep watching them.:). Mask1
''your slut mother was fucking my father and she's the reason my mam moved out and abandon me''