Just so you know...

Check for the latest Scream 5 news here.

Moderator: Ghostface

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Just so you know...

Postby Ghostface » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:49 pm

With the new forum skin being how i want it finally i made some custom mask avatars to match the forum, when going to "User control panel" click "Profile" then down to "Edit Avatar" look near the bottom left, you will see the "Display Gallery" click it and all the mask avatars appear.. also on the small drop down menu you will see a scream 4 link, at this time there is only one avatar made but if you want to use it then click it!
These avatars can be used here no problem, if you are wanting to use them on other forums then please at least give me some credit for making them if someone asks about it! thats it for now! I will try and make some S4 avatars of the new characters soon. KComm1

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Re: Just so you know...

Postby Ghostface » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:40 pm

4 more avatars just added , one for each film, Scream 1,2,3 will display with the mask avatars.. Scream 4 has just the 2 avatars at the miinute, one with the "4" from the recent poster, the other one with three faces of David,Neve and Courteney!
KComm1

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:29 am

Another NEW Avatar has been added with the new mask and S4 cast with film title.. same as the one im using at the time of posting this.. if you want to use it,then follow the above instructions.

SCREAM.
Film Buff
Film Buff

Postby SCREAM. » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:41 am

COOL!I am glad that the forum is updated.Can be on the forum create a online chat.If it is possible
This has never been about killing you. It's about... becoming you.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:01 pm

Theres a few chat add ons for this type of forum,i think they are too much too work to add though,plus i cant do it.. i will look into it and see..