Stu the killer in Scream 3!

Talk about Scream 3 here.

Moderator: Ghostface

scream_4_me
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Stu the killer in Scream 3!

Postby scream_4_me » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:49 pm

So, what a revelation this is. Just listened to the interview audio. What a fascinating prospect it could have been. I wonder if aspects of the original script was mixed in with Kruegar's first draft, where Angelina Tyler was the second killer. It would really have worked if Stuart had been the first killer and the second killer being his girlfriend Angelina, who he and Sid knew from high school. I would kill to see that!

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Re: Stu the killer in Scream 3!

Postby Ghostface » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:57 pm

It could have been a bit Far-Fetched.. thats why they also didnt bring back Randy alive,because with Scream,once dead,always dead.. It would have been interesting yes,but would the audience back then have preferred Roman or Stu's version??

scream_4_me
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Re: Stu the killer in Scream 3!

Postby scream_4_me » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:28 pm

Well, I think despite my initial buzz about the prospect, I think I would have prefered the original ending in Kruegar's original script, which saw Roman and Angelina as the killers. As an alternate though, the Stu version would be perfect. I honestly am not sure which version most fans would have prefered as I have come across a lot of negativity in the past towards Roman being the killer.