Hey everybody, I'm back.

Introduce yourself in here, say hello to Ghostface!

Moderator: Ghostface

daltonio823
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Hey everybody, I'm back.

Postby daltonio823 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:39 am

Hey guys, Daltonio here. Haven't been around in awhile, but I was mostly around during 2008-09 for the early Scream 4 active speculation. Good times. Over the past couple of days, I did yet another rewatch of all four films of the series and decided to come and check in on here, it's been awhile. Gonna head over to the movies section and post in a few threads I think, see you guys around the site.

Oh and despite being a bit skeptical, I still look forward to seeing what the TV series brings! gf_chase
"This isn't a comedy, it's a horror film. People live, people die, and you'd better start running."

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Re: Hey everybody, I'm back.

Postby Ghostface » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:24 pm

Hi again Daltonio... I do remember your presence in the SCREAM 4 ish times... good to see someone back from the past... Its only recently this forum was updated for its software and i came close to losing all the history of the posts.. but as you see all older posts are still here...

daltonio823
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby daltonio823 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:44 pm

Thanks for the welcome back Ghostface, good to be here. I'm a bit scared to look back at my old posts, I was pretty young, about 14, when I signed up here, probably a bit embarassing lol. It's good that you managed to save all the posts though, it's like a walk down memory lane and there's a lot of good discussions that would have been lost otherwise.

The site is still looking good too.
"This isn't a comedy, it's a horror film. People live, people die, and you'd better start running."

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:54 pm

Many Thanks!

14!!! My God.. What was you doing getting interested in horror at such a young age?! I hated horror at that age..
SCREAM was the first ever horror i watched all the way through..

daltonio823
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby daltonio823 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:06 pm

Hahah, I'm not even sure either, it's hard to believe even now. Honestly Ghostface is what got me in to horror I think. Ever since I was very very young and seeing that mask around Halloween times, I just loved the look of it so I was always interested in Scream. Just was way too scared to actually watch the films at that age. Around 12 or 13, I forced myself to watch Halloween 2 on TV one night and was hooked on horror right away, couldn't stop. The Scream trilogy was soon after that and didn't disappoint, even years after building it up in my head.