Your top 10 favourite films of all time?

Talk about all other movies.. Comedy, Thriller, Horror..

Moderator: Ghostface

Maloney
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Your top 10 favourite films of all time?

Postby Maloney » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:40 pm

What is your top favourite films of all time? IN NO ORDER AT ALL, this is mine and with a short review of each and my opinions

1)Scream
Well what can i say, defo in my top 5 and always has and always will be. I wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for this film, the second is my favourite but over all it wouldnt have been the same without the first one, it's so bloody and gory and thats exactly what horrors need, classics.

2)Halloween
Always a favourite of mine, cannot beat Michael Myers. One of the best horrors ever made, a bit too far with the sequals i reckon but the first is just brilliant and everytime i watch it, it gives me that horror feeling.

3)Scarface
This is defo one of my best films ever, yes as well as my love for horror films go on, i've got big love for gangster films, especially Scarface, if you don't like this film and you're a lad you need to think twice about your sexuality!! :shock:

3)Back to the future
Love this film!! although again..the second is the best but the first is a classic, loving the idea of him meeting his parents when he was their age and then getting them back together, and has the greatest car in the world, THE DELOREANNN

4)51st State
Another great film, stars Samuel L. Jackson and Robert Carlyle and set in my home place Liverpool :) another gangster type film but more of a comedy, try it out :)

5)Don't be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood
If you know who the wayans brothers are who has seen white chicks, you know the two genises behind comedy, just a parody of african american gangsters in the west coast of america and it's brilliant.

6)Goodfellas
Another great gangster film that i love, very long but worth it all! and very serious too. I highly reccomend it.

7)Friday
Great funny film, a film you wanna just chill to and watch people get into trouble with drug dealers and laugh at it.
8)Dirty Harry
Brilliant cop film, one of Clint Eastwoods best films ever, and very much filled with suspense!

9)Child's Play
A film that frightend me as a kid i have to say, i couldnt sleep for days on end after i watched this, see'ing your toys come alive and killing you and others around you isnt exactly something you wanna look at!

10)Home Alone
Best family film ever! it's weird how you can like gangster films to horrors to family films but i'l always love the first 2.
"I'm gonna blame the movies"

Ghostface94
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Re: Your top 10 favourite films of all time?

Postby Ghostface94 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:39 pm

I can't really think of ten films but The Dark Knight, WALL-E, Cloverfield, the Scream series, Star Wars, Back to the Future, The Polar Express, Fly Away Home, Space Jam, the Spider-Man films and The Simpsons Movie are among my favorite films!
"Gutted, slashed, the guy ain't in the union no more!"
Joel to gale Weathers in Scream 2 (1997); Dimension Films

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Re: Your top 10 favourite films of all time?

Postby Ghostface » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:47 pm

i'll et to this topic i think... many films i like.. to name the top ten is hard...