Should you stay off the forum when S4 is out?!!?

Talk about Scream 4 here.

Moderator: Ghostface

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Should you stay off the forum when S4 is out?!!?

Postby Ghostface » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:59 pm

In the last few weeks here and there ive seen and heard fans saying that once the film is out they are staying off the site or forum as they dont want the ending spoiled or major plot points revealed. which is fair enough as ill be one of them in some ways,for future referance though, as said before in our pledge on the Scream 4 page,THIS SITE WONT PUBLISH INFO THAT CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS/ENDING REVEAL ETC while Scream 4 is in theaters. It wont be for a long time after a DVD is out that info may appear here. On the forum measures are being taken to have a seperate section for Scream 4 viewers.. Viewers of the film can chat away about what happens,and people who have yet to see the film are urged to stay out the new area, which will go on the forum soon.

Also... On the new section there will be instant bans for any members that put spoilers in the topic titles.. Topics could have character names in them as long as the rest of the title isnt like...

"Trevor.. Death Scene thread" as that just gives away too much at one glance.. Where as if there is a Deaths topic, me and anyone else will be sure to steer clear of the next click to open it.

NO Scream 4 story details or spoilers will be in other forums.. so please just visit as normal and if you see the film before others then post only in the new upcoming section ill add here soon and chat with others who have seen the film at that time.

KComm1

beltrami
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Re: Should i stay off the forum when S4 is out?!!?

Postby beltrami » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:32 pm

I'm not sure if this is like a PSA, or if you are not sure if you should stay off as well. In any case, were I you, I would stay off all forums, don't read any comments in youtube videos, and stay off the IMDB entirely, whether in the Scream 4 forum or not. Theres sure to be spoilers from one end of the net to the other!

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:14 pm

This is a notice to all fans who come and look here.. ill take my chances with topics.. anyone putting spoiler topic titles will be gone almost as quick as they pushed the "submit" button..

megapixvids101
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby megapixvids101 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:07 am

i say stay off the site tell you have seen the movie
Now Sid dont you blame the movies, movies dont create psychos movie make psychos more CREATIVE!

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:30 am

that's the only way to not see stuff guaranteed.

Devils_Reject
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Re: Should you stay off the forum when S4 is out?!!?

Postby Devils_Reject » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:08 am

To avoid spoilers completely, it might be best to avoid the internet in general :P especially facebook actually.
"Be careful, this is the moment where the supposedly dead killer comes back to life for one last scare"