Why The Hate For Scream 3?

Talk about Scream 3 here.

Moderator: Ghostface

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Re: Why The Hate For Scream 3?

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Sat May 22, 2010 8:55 pm

I enjoyed Scream 3 personally. Sure it didn't quite pack the same punch as the first two films but what it did do was tie up the end of the trilogy nicely. It has it's own place in the story.

Sidney Prescott
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby Sidney Prescott » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:30 am

I love the Scream 3. I have no hatred towards him. I love him very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ruive05
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby ruive05 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:35 pm

Personally I dislike almost everything about it, but cool that you guys dig it

stuandbilly
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby stuandbilly » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:24 pm

its just not good in the "Scream" sense of the word.
When I wear this badge, You treat Me like a man of the law!

Sidney Prescott
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby Sidney Prescott » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:51 am

I really like the scream 3, I adore him.

JohnStone1987
New Suspect
New Suspect

Postby JohnStone1987 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:51 pm

Scream 3 may be good but it's dead last behind the other 2. If Williamson would of wrote it word for word S3 possibly would of been 10x better.

Sidney Prescott
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby Sidney Prescott » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:23 am

for me the best Scream 3.Scream 3 is the best movie in the world !!!!!!!!!!!Do not write about him bad.Scream 3 perfect movie.
Last edited by Sidney Prescott on Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JohnStone1987
New Suspect
New Suspect

Postby JohnStone1987 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Why does Sidney Prescott get limited on camera time in this one? Anyone noticed that?

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:59 pm

Because she was filming "Drowning Mona" at the time and only had 3 weeks on set for Scream 3! I didnt like how she wasnt in this so much in the start while the first 5 deaths happened,in the first two films was more of main character than in this one.

cj13
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby cj13 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:29 pm

well you can only show so much of her in hiding...

JohnStone1987
New Suspect
New Suspect

Postby JohnStone1987 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:56 pm

I know she was filming another movie but I mean character wise.

cj13
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby cj13 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:20 pm

In Hiding.

Sidney Prescott
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby Sidney Prescott » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:20 pm

Why do most of you write about Scream 3 bad?I think that this is the best movie of the trilogy.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:37 pm

Sidney Prescott wrote:Why do most of you write about Scream 3 bad?I think that this is the best movie of the trilogy.
Scream 3 will never be the best out the trilogy,the first one set a massive scene up for which other movies based their stories on,the cast and crew were spectacular and a story that wasnt seen or heard of often,on the ending it surprised many and many fans consider it the best Scream film,the second film for me was better and had the same good cast and crew,story was leaked but improved from the other ending and Ghostface was quicker and more smart than expected,Scream 3, well, what was left of the survivors wasnt good,because there were so many left out from Scream 1 and 2,we never saw Joel or any college friends that survived (Sister lois and murphy,students in film class as an example) we just saw a complete set of newcomers which werent David Schwimmer,Tori Spelling,or anyone else that should have been there,we see a bunch of moaning actors and actresses who bitch about re-writes,alterations and take too much time to realise that they will be the next victim before their dumb asses see Ghostface approaching,Sid took too much of a back seat at the start and Gale and Dewey always seemed to be at each other especially with Gale knowing Dewey lives next to Jennifer. Scream 3 was badly written and the original plan of 2 killers may have worked better in the end.but no, we ended up with the other version that saw a killer doing everything on his own leaving loads of plot holes and somewhat confusing us with Angelinas constant disappearing acts and Sid's small surprises in the form of GF appearing on set and on the phone,the best scene i liked was cottons at the start,it was a shame he was killed off as his character had seemed to develop most since Scream 2. he had rose above his bad past and gotten on with life,Sid had just hidden away and making herself seem weaker than before and Gale had even lost a little steam as a reporter because she was more ruthless in the first two films,As for Dewey he remained almost the same,his limp is still there but he seems to have let his life go a bit by heading to hollywood as a Technical Advisor,he was better than that,im glad to see he's a sheriff in the fourth because he's back as he should have been. The main problem with Scream 3 is that it let itself go like other horror sequels,you always expect the same thing and it happens,Scream 1 and 2 didnt do that exactly,Scream 3 fell into it big time. which is why its a weaker part of the original trilogy! Ill always watch it and enjoy some parts but not near as much as the other two.

ScreamKing
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby ScreamKing » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:32 am

Well, let's be completely clear here, if Sister Lois and Murphey and Joel were in Scream 3, I think it would be a far worse movie. Lol, they would literally not fit in it.
Gale: Jesus, the camera! Hurry!
Kenny: My name isn't Jesus.