I know how Randy can return!

Talk about Scream 4 here.

Moderator: Ghostface

Taylor
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Re: I know how Randy can return!

Postby Taylor » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:45 pm

MichaelMyers81 wrote:Ive cracked it!!! I know how he can return!! New video geek wanders into the back of the store one night and knocks over an old box a tapes... Watches em and realises,, holy shit, Randy had been taping himself up to all kinds a shit on the late shift.. Including love poems for Syd..

Comedy gold my friends..
There you have it... KComm1 Randy1
I was also thinking something along the lines of that. But, maybe not the poems part wouldn't do much for it.
signature thanks to stuandbilly

Maloney
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby Maloney » Thu May 06, 2010 11:12 am

According to wiki:

Jamie Kennedy told iFMagazine in 2008 that he was in talks of reprising his role as Randy Meeks. Despite the character being killed off in Scream 2, Kennedy said, "I actually had a conversation with somebody very big in the organization, and there's a way. I don't know what's going to happen, but they have plans for a lot of things. You can see new faces you wouldn't expect and you can see old faces that you wouldn't believe. There's a way to bring a lot of things around."[6] Williamson continues to deny such rumors, and has since poked fun at the idea of Randy returning, saying things like "I don't know where the Randy/S4 news came from. He's kinda dead"
"I'm gonna blame the movies"

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Sun May 23, 2010 9:08 pm

New decade. New rules. So with that being said I would say we will get another Randy-like character but with different quirks that works for the next movies.

psychopaul
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby psychopaul » Thu May 27, 2010 11:32 am

detectivekincaid wrote:Ok i'm sorry to post this here, I know you have a topic called How Should Randy Return? but it's locked and i can't comment in it. i posted this elsewhere on someone's script idea but i wanted to put it out in the open to get everyone's take on it Again, i apologize if this is not the proper place to put this, but i'm excited about my idea. Here it is: I think if Randy were to return in Scream 4 it should be in a dream Sid has. In her dream she could be sitting on a bench in a cemetary or a park with no one around but then Randy walks up to her and sits down beside her. She tells him that its happening again and explains whats happened and that she doesn't know that she can handle this anymore she's at wits end, and he tells her that soon they'll be together again in the afterlife.

I think this is best. If he encouraged her or gave her some more rules, it would be very very cliche. Telling her that she'll be die soon and join him in the afterlife makes the dream less comforting and more unsettling, which is what the audience will want. What do you think of my idea?
I love this idea, I think it would be both, emotional & surprising. I could imagine seeing this in SCRE4M, I know alot of people have their opinions on the subject, and some say that Randy should never make a return, but i'm one of the one's that would like to see Randy return, and this would be one of the best ways of making it happen. KillerOrig
[color=red][b][i]Billy: Now Sid, Don't you blame the movies, movies don't create psychos, movies make psychos more creative![/i][/b][/color]

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Thu May 27, 2010 2:42 pm

I'm all for a Randy return but make it where it's not cheesy. If it serves a purpose then I'm all for it.

hellosidney
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby hellosidney » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:23 pm

It would be awkward to bring Randy back. As much as I adore the character, bringing Randy back for the sake of bringing Randy back is not a good idea. Leave it be, I say. However, he should be mentioned (perhaps best in Scream 5), in fact it would only be realistic for him to be mentioned or referred to.

On a similar note, from what I've read they're trying to near enough emulate him with another character anyway. Another horror/movie aficionado type. Which will only work if done very carefully, and a lot of attention must be paid to that part if they wanna pull it off.
She's sweet, she's deadly, she's bad for your teeth.

cj13
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby cj13 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:31 am

what about kincaid!!i thought he was a fan favorite,why isnt he coming back,he made the PERFECT couple with sidney!

detectivekincaid
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby detectivekincaid » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:50 pm

WHAT? Kincaid isn't coming back?!?!?!?!? :o :cry: :evil: :x
Kincaid - We're dealing with an ordinary, flesh and blood killer. And I know how to handle guys like that.

Sidney - Oh yeah, how?

Kincaid - Catch him... or kill him.

stuandbilly
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby stuandbilly » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:32 pm

detectivekincaid wrote:WHAT? Kincaid isn't coming back?!?!?!?!? :o :cry: :evil: :x
detectivekincaid is always the last to know about detective Kincaid.
When I wear this badge, You treat Me like a man of the law!

ruive05
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby ruive05 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:18 am

:lol:

detectivekincaid
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby detectivekincaid » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:24 pm

hey lol that's not nice
Kincaid - We're dealing with an ordinary, flesh and blood killer. And I know how to handle guys like that.

Sidney - Oh yeah, how?

Kincaid - Catch him... or kill him.

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:13 am

When it comes to things in the police station it's always the detectives that are the last to know things. Kind of funny when you think about it.

Sidney Prescott
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby Sidney Prescott » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:59 am

I think that Randy will not return to Scream 4.He could not survive because it killed.I read on the internet about what Randy did not return.if he returned it would mean that the events that occurred in Scream 2 were wrong once Randy survived.

JohnStone1987
New Suspect
New Suspect

Postby JohnStone1987 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:12 pm

Maybe Randy faked his own death like Roman did.

Maloney
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby Maloney » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:24 am

JohnStone1987 wrote:Maybe Randy faked his own death like Roman did.
would be a bit stupid, we witnessed him being stabbed to death and billys mum isn't going to fake it.
"I'm gonna blame the movies"