My Scream 4 Plot

Talk about Scream 4 here.

Moderator: Ghostface

detectivekincaid
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

My Scream 4 Plot

Postby detectivekincaid » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:41 am

Finally i've found a place with people as obsessed with the Scream trilogy as I am! I'm a girl, by the way so don't be fooled by my username. I have an idea for Scream 4. First of all, Gale, Dewey, Sidney, and Kincaid, are still ...where they were at the end of Scream 3, and have no knowledge of what transpires in Woodsboro until later. I get a chill just from typing the word Woodsboro. Suddenly my mind flashes to Casey Becker CaB hanging from a tree. Now i really have a chill. Anyways, in Woodsboro, Billy Loomis's little brother Jeremy is seventeen and has just moved to Woodsboro to live with his dad. He had been living with his mother, a woman that Billy's dad had been in an affair with long long ago. Billy and his mother had not known about Jeremy as his existence had been somehow kept a secret. Then, Jeremy's mother died in a car crash. Jeremy has to move to Woodsboro and live with the father that had wanted nothing to do with him for his whole life. Then he is enrolled at Woodsboro High, and when the students find out that he is Billy's half brother, they hate him. Hated by everyone just for his existence, Jeremy sits in his room every night all night fuming. Billy's old room. While Jeremy is putting clothes in a dresser he finds a knife and, well you can just guess what happens after that. What do you think? Be honest.

KComm1 Regardless of how awesome or awful my script is, Kevin is writing one so all is good either way.
Kincaid - We're dealing with an ordinary, flesh and blood killer. And I know how to handle guys like that.

Sidney - Oh yeah, how?

Kincaid - Catch him... or kill him.

ScreamKing
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Re: My Scream 4 Plot

Postby ScreamKing » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:50 am

I'd rather it not be Jeremy at all. Audiences would be thinking him... give us a twist, lol.
Gale: Jesus, the camera! Hurry!
Kenny: My name isn't Jesus.

detectivekincaid
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby detectivekincaid » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:51 am

By the way, I can talk scream 4 all day, so if you want to email me, it's waiting4scream4@yahoo.com
Kincaid - We're dealing with an ordinary, flesh and blood killer. And I know how to handle guys like that.

Sidney - Oh yeah, how?

detectivekincaid
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby detectivekincaid » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:55 am

It was my best idea i could come up with lol. What do you have in mind? I don't want the main character to be Sidney. Sidney the victim. Sidney the star. No Sidney's been done we need something else. I'd love to hear your ideas. :)

Sidney - Oh yeah, how?

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:58 pm

detectivekincaid wrote:Finally i've found a place with people as obsessed with the Scream trilogy as I am! I'm a girl, by the way so don't be fooled by my username.
How did you find the site?? Good to have you here also! KComm1

detectivekincaid
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby detectivekincaid » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:19 pm

When I found this site, i was looking for fan plots and scripts. I love reading people's ideas for Scream 4 so i googled "Scream 4 Script" and this was one of the results. Billstu

Sidney - Oh yeah, how?

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:21 am

Fair Enough.. Welcome.. KillerOrig

cj13
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby cj13 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:33 am

cool idea! welcome!

detectivekincaid
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby detectivekincaid » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:11 am

It's good to be here. Nobody knows but i check up here at least once a day...just to see what's crackalackin. Wow i cannot believe i used that word

Sidney - Oh yeah, how?

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Sun May 23, 2010 11:46 pm

Nice idea. Now just give us a plot twist that leads us to believe Jeremy is the killer but in fact it's someone else with a new motive. Glad to have you here. Even though I'm new as well.