I know how Randy can return!

Talk about Scream 4 here.

Moderator: Ghostface

MichaelMyers81
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Re: I know how Randy can return!

Postby MichaelMyers81 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:02 am

Nope. Its been months since I've been on here, but I still can't let it go. BRING BACK RANDY!!! Somehow!!!
RNDY2
Is that before or after you SLICED AND DICED...

detectivekincaid
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby detectivekincaid » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:54 pm

I am just pissed that they killed him off in the first place. If they had forgotten the Derrick character and just put Randy and Sid together, it would've been awesome. Sad that he died.
Kincaid - We're dealing with an ordinary, flesh and blood killer. And I know how to handle guys like that.

Sidney - Oh yeah, how?

Kincaid - Catch him... or kill him.

MichaelMyers81
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby MichaelMyers81 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:18 pm

Ok, so we're one month from the most eagerly anticipated Horror movie in well over a decade. I personally cannot wait for this movie to get here. I watched 3 yesterday with my sis, who is 23. I'm 29 and even in the short few years between us we look at Scream so differently. Let me explain. When Scream came out, I was 14, and just begining to morph into the Horror buff I am today. My sis was only a little puppy. So she didn't see it until maybe around 2000. By which stage there were the sequals and the whole World knew about these amazing films. She is a fan now, but from a different crop from me, and the older bunch who were adults when Scream was released are yet another different breed. But talking to her yesterday I realised something. No matter which Horror clan you belong to, be it old school 40 years plus, 90's click 28 years plus, or new blood 25 and under, we all love and miss the shit outta Randy.. So in closing, in any way you possibly can guys, mention Randy, or go to his old house, or have his sister in it. But do not, DO NOT let this movie pass without mentioning the late great Randy meister... Thank you for your time. I'm here all week.
RNDY2 Randy1
Is that before or after you SLICED AND DICED...

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:29 pm

Jamie kennedy teased a while back saying to someone who asked him if he was going to be in Scream 4... something along the lines of "You will have to wait and see" i think he is probably just kidding around but yes its not the same without him.. the fact that Charlie Walker and friend Robbie are meant to be like him is good, but we all do miss Jamie dont we!!

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:25 am

I enjoyed Randy as much as the next fan but ultimately I'm glad he didn't return. His return would have felt forced if anything. I thought Kirby was a good Randy like character. I know she's not Randy but she is an equivalent.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:00 pm

Kirby was nice, and a good film buff, but Robbie also had it in the bag and yet he suffered the same fate too, Death!.. I sometimes wonder whether the writing and killing of characters is meant to annoy us.. i would have had a couple more survivors this time round..

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:13 pm

You brought up a great point we can't forget about Robbie. Robbie did have a lot of horror knowledge as well. I don't think he had as much as Kirby or even Charlie for that matter they where on a another level. It's is a shame that majority of the new cast died. I guess Kirby is a possibility of someone who survived but who knows.