Return of Contests

Take part in Contest's put online...

Moderator: Ghostface

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Return of Contests

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:32 pm

I would like to see the return of contests. During SCREAM 4 there was so many that it was almost impossible to keep up with but somehow I did. It's a shame that some people became bitter when they didn't win which ruined it for others. As fans we should be happy that they were even contests to begin with. If we as fans would be mindful of that then it would be a fun experience for everyone. Not sure what it would take to bring some contest back but it would be fun to see them return.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Re: Return of Contests

Postby Ghostface » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:37 pm

Moaner's are everywhere.. every contest has had them.. Whether it was me, John Valeri, or Rodrigo doing them on our sites.. always someone had to ruin it.. the fact they moaned to Fun World did it i think, i even put on my contest page, that if there were problems to contact me! some actually did, and the problem was sorted, but others moaned afterwards.. as you say, it ruins it for others..

IAmGhostFace
New Suspect
New Suspect

Postby IAmGhostFace » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:52 pm

I wasn't around for contests back in pre scre4m days. And although I would have loved to participate. It hasn't stopped me from winning some really cool things. My Wes craven signed mask being the obvious example. And although I did win. I can't imagine why someone would care if they didn't win. The chance at the prize is so cool to begin with.

Anyway. I also would love to see the return of contests. But unless scream5 happens I don't see much chance of that.
I was so believable today, wasn't I? I told so many lies that, I actually started to believe them. I really think I was born for this.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:08 pm

You never know... Maybe not everything is 'SCREAM orientated', GhostFace stands on his own too.. i was going to do a contest for some metallic's... but Twitter got a shamely response at the time.

KComm1

IAmGhostFace
New Suspect
New Suspect

Postby IAmGhostFace » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:10 pm

Funny you should bring up those Metallics. Check your twitter DM
I was so believable today, wasn't I? I told so many lies that, I actually started to believe them. I really think I was born for this.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:25 pm

I see it... Have'nt a clue to be honest..

IAmGhostFace
New Suspect
New Suspect

Postby IAmGhostFace » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:27 pm

Alright well think that one over. I've been eyeing the Metallics for far too long.

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:48 am

So true about moaners are everywhere. Shame it was those people that had to ruin it for everyone else. It's a very true statement that we don't need a SCREAM film to have more contests. As RJ would say... Ghostface Lives! So there could be Ghostface contests for sure. If we ever get a SCREAM 5 that would warrant more contests for sure. I just wish I could do something to help bring them back but that's probably wishful thinking.

IAmGhostFace
New Suspect
New Suspect

Postby IAmGhostFace » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:50 am

well im hopeful for any scream/ghostface contests.

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:13 am

I'm with you as I too remain hopeful. You never know when the next contest can appear.