Michael-myers.net THE FINAL CHAPTER?

Archive for Admin

Moderator: Ghostface

Screambuff
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Michael-myers.net THE FINAL CHAPTER?

Postby Screambuff » Tue May 18, 2010 3:32 pm

Well looks like the bootleg gang from mm.net has been dealt the final blow by the studio. If any hopes to be up in 48 hrs as posted by owner who went by the name of Derek seem to be all but a dream at this point. Is this the last we see of this site? I think this will carry over into a civil court, as I can't imagine knowing what the studio now knows about how much money has gone threw this site over the years being made on bootleg un-licensed myers mask of all price ranges they will not want to get some sort of return or just make an example to others . There has been a big rise in bootleg myers mask listing on Ebay of late, I assume as bootleggers scramble to try and sell off the stock they have.
. I hope before this halloween season we see some new mask come to market . :D
Last edited by Screambuff on Tue May 18, 2010 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Re: Michael-myers.net THE FINAL CHAPTER?

Postby Ghostface » Tue May 18, 2010 3:43 pm

i hear alot about internet fraudsters and have no sympathy for them if they DO KNOW they are breaching copyright laws etc.. the only thing i can think is that the site has probably been killed off now and it is their own daft fault for selling what they did,i know alot of people were on the forum there and enjoyed themselves and even mr "Starjerk" himself was a "Contributor" too! and thats how alot of people got scammed out of their money for Scream replicas too! so when i see all these topics on about it (and not just on this site) i dont pity them at all.. if it comes back then fine,it if dies.. i dont care.. sometimes people go too far,i think they pushed the limit and stretched it out of shape! KComm1

Screambuff
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Screambuff » Tue May 18, 2010 5:57 pm

Ghostface wrote:i hear alot about internet fraudsters and have no sympathy for them if they DO KNOW they are breaching copyright laws etc.. the only thing i can think is that the site has probably been killed off now and it is their own daft fault for selling what they did,i know alot of people were on the forum there and enjoyed themselves and even mr "Starjerk" himself was a "Contributor" too! and thats how alot of people got scammed out of their money for Scream replicas too! so when i see all these topics on about it (and not just on this site) i dont pity them at all.. if it comes back then fine,it if dies.. i dont care.. sometimes people go too far,i think they pushed the limit and stretched it out of shape! KComm1
YAH mate I know you took it on the chin with the sly snake Starjerk!
They are going after any site that has a classified section!! . I agree greed and not knowing when to stop. A hobby fine make one cool but making them and selling them for a much as 2k a piece your asking for trouble. Plus is not like ebay if you get taken most times you can get your money back but out there its the wild wild west!!!

stuandbilly
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby stuandbilly » Fri May 21, 2010 3:50 pm

Its of course just my luck that the week I find the site, it closes. I'm not going to support such outright infringement, and especially people who didn't even deliver on what they promised.

I just went there to find some info on a good quality scream mask since there seemed to be a blooming interest and posts recently over there.

hopefully as the movie comes closer to our popcorn smelling sticky floor cinemas. we can get some more action going on this forum!
When I wear this badge, You treat Me like a man of the law!

Screambuff
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Screambuff » Sun May 23, 2010 6:42 am

Well the site was a one time ok
but had turned into a huge pit of teenage punks
who called each other names all day . Was glad it got shut down was really offensive .
if you try to go onto it now the crazy derek has reposted another coming soon!!
give it up!!!! your lucky not to be in jail!!!!!