My Review Of Piranha 3D (Some Spoilers)

Movie reviews here..

Moderator: Ghostface

cj13
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

My Review Of Piranha 3D (Some Spoilers)

Postby cj13 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:57 pm

This movie is a must see. It's fun,intentionally cheesy,gory as hell,has a great cast (Elisabeth Shue!), and the acting is great. The 3D was good. Having this movie in 3D made everything even more fun then it already was, but even if it wasn't in 3D this movie would be 10/10, which it is :). An essential part of this movie is the audience, for example when Elisabeth Shue's character Julie put up the taser someone in the audience screamed "Don't fuck with the babysitter!" and it was hilarious. also people cheered and reacted to the gore and it made the movie really fun to watch. there are some great gore bits, the massacre scene was insane! and when Jerry O'Connell's character Derrick got his penis bitten off and you see it in the water and the Piranha comes up and eats it was hilarious, i was seriously expecting the Piranha to wink, lol. The characters are well developed, the whole cast was great even the extras were excellent! and the ending was awesome leaving me and everyone wanting more and guess what There's gonna be a sequel! it's set for 2012 (not too far away!) so overall 10/10 movie, and i recommend everyone here to see it!

ScreamKing
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Re: My Review Of Piranha 3D (Some Spoilers)

Postby ScreamKing » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:46 pm

Yeah I did like this one, A LOT. It was a lot of fun. But as much as I loved it, I really don't think the sequal could be any good. The twist at the very end I thought was a little on the stupid side, lol.
Gale: Jesus, the camera! Hurry!
Kenny: My name isn't Jesus.