Halloween 2 (SPOILERS)

Talk about all other movies.. Comedy, Thriller, Horror..

Moderator: Ghostface

Devils_Reject
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Halloween 2 (SPOILERS)

Postby Devils_Reject » Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:28 pm

A sequel to Rob Zombie's Halloween is in the works which so far is set for a release date of 2010, no real plot information is out at the moment other than it'll take places after the events of the first film. Tyler Mane (Michael Myers) Malcom McDowell (Dr. Sam Loomis) and Scout Taylor-Compton (Laurie Strode) are all set to return as their characters. Rob Zombie isn't returning as writer/director instead Alexandre Bustillo and Julien Maury ("Inside" a french horror film which has yet to be released in the UK) will write and direct.

Personally I'm not bothered about a sequel as I loved the remake which I think is one of the most underrated films I've seen, I've heard good things about "Inside" so I'm not too nervous about them ruining the film but I am curious on
Spoiler: show
how they'll bring Michael, back they can't do the whole "he switched clothes" because that was done in Resurrection. :evil:

Any thoughts on the film?
Last edited by Devils_Reject on Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Be careful, this is the moment where the supposedly dead killer comes back to life for one last scare"

Devils_Reject
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Re: Halloween 2

Postby Devils_Reject » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:00 pm

An update: Rob Zombie is returning to write and direct! No word on the release date yet though, but Rob is doing this other film next year called "Tyrannosaurus Rex" but the first made MILLIONS at the box office so he'll probably end up doing this first. Personally I'd rather see Tyrannosaurus Rex first.

It's getting bashed even more now by haters of the first film because he's returning. I'm glad he's returning because when it comes to movie sequels he tends to change the direction and tone of the film e.g. The Devils Rejects.
"Be careful, this is the moment where the supposedly dead killer comes back to life for one last scare"

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:05 pm

i saw this on moviehole and BD... i thought he may be persuaded to go back, hope wes is the same with Scream 4

ScreamKing
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby ScreamKing » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:11 pm

They say October 2009. That's kinda quick, we'll see what happens.
Gale: Jesus, the camera! Hurry!
Kenny: My name isn't Jesus.

Devils_Reject
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby Devils_Reject » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:01 pm

Just read on Rob's myspace that production is apparently set to begin sometime in March next year and is hopefully to be released by October 2009 as ScreamKing said and at the moment is simply called "H2". Looks like it's being put on the fast track, teaser art has been done as well:

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:05 pm

its amazing isn't it, H2 only just confirmed and we get a teaser pic, Scream 4 was Announced in July and we have no pictures whatsoever.

Devils_Reject
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby Devils_Reject » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:09 pm

Yeah, that does suck.

ScreamKing
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby ScreamKing » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:24 pm

I just want a 100% confirmation that we are getting Scream 4for 2010. That is all I want. I can't wait to follow the news throughout production and post production. It's going to be exciting. Guys, think how excited we will be when we hear the Scream 4 teaser/trailer is out. We'll shit our pants, lol. I'm gonna have to blare it :)
Gale: Jesus, the camera! Hurry!
Kenny: My name isn't Jesus.

Devils_Reject
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby Devils_Reject » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:28 pm

Believe me I've been searching for 100% conformation, I've checked out numerous horror websites even The Weinsteins site but that only has info on the films which are in cinema or on it's way there etc. All the other news which is there is all the same stuff we've heard from July. I wish I could contact one of the guys, or at least someone who works for the company, Jamie Kennedy will do he's spoken to them about "Old faces returning" etc.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:46 pm

Ill ask my contact if there's anything at all he knows or can find out..

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:22 am

tell me about it..

Heres what my contact said..

I think everything has slowed down at the moment film-wise because of the economic situation in the states and the looming SAG strike.

cj13
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby cj13 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:43 am

Maskblue i will be FIRST in line for this man the teaser poster looks great

daltonio823
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

H2 will be released this October!

Postby daltonio823 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:35 pm

EDIT: Ignore this!
"This isn't a comedy, it's a horror film. People live, people die, and you'd better start running."

Devils_Reject
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby Devils_Reject » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:15 am

After FINALLY getting around to watching the famous "25 Years of Terror" documentary of Halloween I decided to do some research on H2 and I read a little bit from an interview with Rob and he says that the sequel will be different from the first film.

EDIT: The official release date (according to Bloody-Disgusting) is August 28th 2009

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:49 am

Things do move quick for H2 don't they! Wish Scream 4 was the same