Heads up: Scream 4 Script Sides

Talk about Scream 4 here.

Moderator: Ghostface

Devils_Reject
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Heads up: Scream 4 Script Sides

Postby Devils_Reject » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:02 pm

Just incase you don't already know here's just a little warning, if you're on IMDb or anywhere else and you see a thread/link mentioning Scream 4 sides AVOID they're certain pages from the script. I haven't read them but people are discussing them on IMDb a lot it seems and I clicked on one thread mentioning a Scream 4 Side, not knowing what a side was and one guy mentioned what he thinks the script is hinting towards in terms of the killer(s), it didn't give anything away really but it easily could've.

EDIT: Be careful in general when on the S4 Boards, some guy didn't add a SPOILER warning and I just found something out, nothing bad, I'm actually relieved lol but still spoilers suck.
"Be careful, this is the moment where the supposedly dead killer comes back to life for one last scare"

ScreamKing
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Re: Heads up: Scream 4 Script Sides

Postby ScreamKing » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:11 am

So, pages of the script got out? Is that what you're saying... ahh now I feel like I gotta look...
Gale: Jesus, the camera! Hurry!
Kenny: My name isn't Jesus.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:35 am

Thanks for the hint, a chap e mailed me earlier about it,but didnt look into it too much at the time...

Devils_Reject
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby Devils_Reject » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:02 am

ScreamKing wrote:So, pages of the script got out? Is that what you're saying... ahh now I feel like I gotta look...
To change your mind on looking... You have to pay to be able to read the pages.
"Be careful, this is the moment where the supposedly dead killer comes back to life for one last scare"

ScreamKing
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby ScreamKing » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:18 am

I looked into it. They don't spoil anything from what I can tell. It's just scenes and some lines of dialogue by the characters. Would love to see these though. If you PM people on IMDB,they are willing to send the sides over. Just don't have an account there. But if any of you do, get them :) and then send them to me :)

Minor spoiler below from what I've seen. Again, just describing a character and nothing more.
Spoiler: show
Kirby -- she seems to be a mix of Randy and Tatum. She's a horror movie expert but also sarcastic, witty, and female lol like Tatum.
Gale: Jesus, the camera! Hurry!
Kenny: My name isn't Jesus.

cj13
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby cj13 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:06 pm

im going to stay away from extensive clips,spoilery pictures, and i think (its going to be really hard) im going to try to only watch the trailer once so i dont look to into it, i want to be surprised like i was with the previous trilogy, i dont even want to think who is the killer while watching the movie haha ill direct my thoughts otherwise lol.

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Sun May 23, 2010 9:15 pm

I agree with cj on this one. That's why as for as Scream message boards are concerned this is the only one I'm a part of. In fact it's the only horror board I'm a part of. I just want to enjoy the movie like I did the first 3. On the boards they could at least post spoiler warnings for those that want to still chat there and not have their movie spoiled. It's really lame when that happens.

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Tue May 25, 2010 4:08 am

"We have been playing CIA with trying to keep everything secret, and we haven't put any pages out from the current version of the script, except for things we've already discarded. Our first experience with casting this time around, the sides [portions of the script used for auditions] that we used were put on the Internet the same afternoon."

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Movies/ ... index.html

Just thought it was intestering to have Wes Craven saying that about the Scream 4 sides. Thought I would pass it along in case it was overlooked.