Re: Killer theories

Talk about Scream 4 here.

Moderator: Ghostface

ScreamKing
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby ScreamKing » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:55 am

In a way, I'm kinda hoping it isn't Rory or Niko because those are really the only two I'm suspecting. Won't be much of a surprise now will it. But who else could it be? I don't want a female killer that's for sure, lol.
Gale: Jesus, the camera! Hurry!
Kenny: My name isn't Jesus.

scream_4_me
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby scream_4_me » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:25 am

Personally I think it is too early to speculate but if I suspect anyone, it would have to be Nico's character. I think we will see a male killer and a female killer in this one.

Maloney
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby Maloney » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:31 pm

I wouldn't wanna ruin it for myself and guess too early, but i do have some people in my head who i suspect but not letting myself open up to it
"I'm gonna blame the movies"

scream_4_me
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby scream_4_me » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:04 pm

Know what you mean Maloney, I keep trying to avoid coming on this website (as much as I like it) and trying to avoid the internet altogether so nothing gets spoiled! lol. The big reveal is always gotta be a surprise.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:18 pm

I think your safe with regards to the final reveal, all people say is just purely speculation at this time, but at this time also i see things i dont like seeing,for instance one site started freezing the trailers and trying to see what was what with bodys and victims,therefore almost giving away who dies before we see the film!! This is what i think you should avoid obviously,but rest assured i WONT be doing that with the trailers and like my site spoiler free,the reason the teaser is here (While it still exists because the weinsteins are already getting videos pulled from YT for copyright claims) is to make us get excited for out new film.. there wont ever be a spoiler trailer.. so have a watch if you havent already..