More "Hoax info" from Leaker??

Check for the latest Scream 5 news here.

Moderator: Ghostface

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

More "Hoax info" from Leaker??

Postby Ghostface » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:53 pm

KComm1 This is the latest from "Leaker4" Whether TRUE or nor i dont know....

Finally someone who is intrested in the series and not trying to catch me out!
Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been trying not to post too much since the meeting at work about someone leaking info. This will probably be my last post. It's some more summarising carrying on from my August 2nd post. It's the ending to the movie but I don't know whether to state the killer or not? I think what I'm going to do is summarise up until the killer is revealed and then let you guess and if nothing is said at work about more leaks, I'll just tell you all...

-Dewey, Gale and Sid park up in a dark street, nothing but the street lights lighting up there faces. Sid has tears in her eyes. Sid recieves a phone call from the killer telling her to meet at the town square. Once she hangs up the three decide that Dewey will ring through on Sid's phone and Sid will keep the phone on so they can hear everything, basically using there cells as walkie-talkies. Sid ring Dewey, he answers and puts her on speakerphone. Sid gets out the car and tucks her cell into the back of her pants, and walks down the street.

-She comes to a sort of cross roads setting with a few small buildings. The centre of the street is protected by yellow tape and black burn stains mark the road where Gale's car earlier exploded. Sid crawls under the yellow tape and stands in the centre of the road. The only thing lighting the place is a motel-style 'Welcome to Woodsboro' sign. Suddenly a car parked by one of the buildings beams its lights onto her. She struggles to look directly into the light. Then suddenly the car spins down the road towards Sydney, she runs back and then turns before the car crashes into her. She is on top of the bonet staring into the mask of the killer. She rolls off the bonet into the road and the car crashes into the pillar of the light 'Woodsborrow' sign. The sign then slowley crashes down towards Sydney. She rolls out of the way. Sparks fly as she lays down on the floor coughing blood. Her phone thrown across the road out of her reach. Back in the car Dewey and Sid are shouting her name into the phone, trying for a reply. The killer gets out of the car and slowley walks towards helpless Sydney. She hurrys and pulls out the gun given to her by Dewey. She shoots and misses, and the killer kicks the gun out of her hand then
drives his foot into her head. The screen darkens.

-The screen then focuses on Syd who is drowzy. She is in the Library tied to a chair with thick tape across her lips. Next to her is her son. He is also bound and gagged to a chair. The camera focuses on the cloaked killer infront of her. He is laying sharp impliments infront of him. A scalpel, a knife, a gun, and a lighter. Sydney and Sam are struggling in their seats. They are also damp. The killer walks over towards Sydney and puts his fingers over his lips. He tears off her tape. She gasps for air before hysterically pleading to let her son go. Sam frantically shakes his head. Sidney shouts at the killer, telling him he'll never get away with this and that the police should be hear soon. The killer turns and places the voice changer infront of there mouth before saying in Gales voice; "Change of plan detective, the killer's in my house. Hurry". As the killer says this, the detectives burst into Gale and Dewey's house with a SWAT team. But nothing. No bodies. No killer. Just an empty house. The detectives look at eachother confused. The killer throws the voice changer to the side. Sid begins to cry and scream about how she's not her mother and that she thought all of this had ended. The killer turns and shouts at Sid; "Wrong!".

-Cut to outside in the square. Dewey and Gale run to find the wreck from the sign and crashed car. Gale notcies blood smeared over the trunk of the car. She slowley walks over with Dewey who is aiming the gun. They open the trunk and find Dale's messy body. Then a woman's voice interupts. Gale and Dewey slam shut the car trunk hiding the body. It's an old lady in a dressing gown with rollers in her hair who said she heard alot of noise. She reconises Gale Weathers and asks for an autograph. The old lady then peers over Dewey's shoulder an notices the blood smears. Gale says if the woman stays inside her home and calls the police, she can have a whole chapter dedicated to her in her next book. The lady hurries home. Dewey and Gale begin to look around in the road, looking for Sid. They find Sidney's phone and pick it up. Then Gales phone rings. It is a private investigator from an earlier scene where Gale finds that Vivian and Roman had a releationship. He apologises for calling so late. He is in a dark office with nothing but a lamp lighting his desk which is scattered with papers, and photo's of Vivian and Roman...

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Re: More "Hoax info" from Leaker??

Postby Ghostface » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:14 pm

More added since,

Re: Scream 4 Details UPDATED 01/08/08
by leaker4 20 hours ago (Wed Aug 20 2008 08:28:14)
Ignore this User | Report Abuse Reply
Firstly, I didn't work with the company when Scream 2 and 3 were being made, so I don't know if anyone signed any confidentiality agreements, but I know I haven't signed any since they started work on Scream 4. Maybe they think that it isn't neccesary to take these precautions this year. Or maybe they think it's too early. And I'm not risking my job because I haven't signed anything, therefore they would have no case. Also, I am a Woman. So you should refer to me as She.

And yes, I haven't posted on any other messege boards because I simply don't want to. I don't have the time and I've only come on here to post what I know about Scream 4. It's really simple actually, I don't see why what I'm doing is so hard to believe. I know I shouldn't really be ruining the movie for the fans or for the studio, but I can't resist.

by llrocks_eva 14 hours ago (Wed Aug 20 2008 15:12:20)
Leaker4 it is hard for people to belive due to the amount of lies that have came out of peoples mouths over this movie or whatever

so many think that making *beep* lies about this just to get some die hard fans hopes im not one but look thats why alot of people will not belive you till there is alot of concrete full on information

like news on the tv
cast listing
IMDB listing
director added
producers added

then i think you could have alot more people thinking that the movie is in production

by leaker4 10 hours ago (Wed Aug 20 2008 19:11:55)
Oh yeah I can totally see why people don't trust what I have to say and why people want to wait until it's been made official by it being released officially by the studio but I don't see why people get angry at me and post some really quite rude things. I'm just sharing what I know and some posters just seem like they're trying to catch me out instead of taking any of what I say in. Nothing I have said is particuly hard to believe or so insane it can't be true is it now?