Default Skin Change

Check for the latest Scream 5 news here.

Moderator: Ghostface

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Default Skin Change

Postby Ghostface » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:05 pm

Hello, ive changed the rank images to make them match this skin,they will also match the other skin too,
Previously i had two skins made at the same time,For now the other skin is off line due to having a couple of bugs..but when it is debugged and if you preferred the other skin then go to..
"User control panel" "Board Preferences" and select your default skin,select the previous skin named "scream"(as soon as it comes back)
I may alter the above banner too,as you can only just see the "Login/Logout" text...

The previous skin had the following bugs.. (Which will be fixed) so don't worry if you preferred that one..

1. When posting a reply,the topic title and author don't show up and leave a blank black space.
2. When voting in polls the top result never showed,you had to highlight it with your mouse.
3. Also the ""Locked icon" was chopped at the end due to the CSS script needing altering..

These may not have always been noticed by yourselves but i need to get it fixed,the creator always said if there was any bother then to go to her to get it fixed..

I hope you all understand.. meanwhile please enjoy this skin for the time being.. the icons were made especially,they are the voice changer in Scream 3.

Thanks
Ghostface

cj13
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Default Skin Change

Postby cj13 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:33 pm

i like this one! its cool! KComm1

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:36 pm

;) Its good, i like it, like the other too.. just needs to be fixed.. the website that made this (for free) are now charging.. so i was lucky to get this i think..

pocketnunu
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby pocketnunu » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:28 am

I like this skin much better. It's clean, not as hard on the eyes as pure black. Although, as I type this, the font is gray against a near black background and hard to see. Other than that, I like it better than the first one.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:05 am

Thanks Pocketnunu... and also thanks for putting a link on the "Neveonline" forums.. i checked my stats and saw a few links coming from there..

I like also on this skin the "Online" image, even the creator said it was his favorite part..

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:40 pm

Ranks improved again due to quality loss on the others, plus these match the sites logo

Devils_Reject
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby Devils_Reject » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:32 pm

Nice, awesome new look.
"Be careful, this is the moment where the supposedly dead killer comes back to life for one last scare"