Leaker4 RETURNS

Check for the latest Scream 5 news here.

Moderator: Ghostface

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Leaker4 RETURNS

Postby Ghostface » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:02 pm

Checked the imdb site earlier and saw a topic updated,i thought it would be more people ripping into her but it wasnt,she has been back on going on about kevin williamson..

heres what she put..

Update : Today I heard Kevin Williamson submitted the first draft of the script, I'm pretty sure that it will be re-drafted and bits will be taken out or new bits will be added. Scripts usually go through at least three drafts before they are finalized. The studio want the final draft of the script for early December to start production in Feb 2009.

Lindsay Lohan is NOT going to appear in Scream 4. Willem Dafoe and Denise Richards have joined the cast (Neve, Courtney, David, etc...). Shia is still in talks and negotiations but I should know if he's a definate in about a week or so.

A fifth movie looks likely to go ahead, providing Scream 4 does well, but that will be the final installment. No Scream 6!

Also someone asked about Gale supposedly being pregnant.

The one about Gale's pregnancy?
Well the story suggests that Gale has had many career opportunities and her career has always come first and she hasn't had the time for children. That's my view on it anyways, and I thought she might be a little too old for it but it's not unheard of nor impossible to have a baby in your fourties. Certain parts of the movie suggest Gale and Dewey have considered IVF treatment, but as I don't know the movie scene by scene, word for word, I am unsure if this how she managed to concieve.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0134084/boa ... 14867?p=21

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Re: Leaker4 RETURNS

Postby Ghostface » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:09 pm

To say that she was "MEANT TO SIGN A CONFIDENTIAL AGREEMENT" she still writes away!!

ScreamKing
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby ScreamKing » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:21 am

Willem Defoe and Denise Richards eh, well we'll have to wait and see...
Gale: Jesus, the camera! Hurry!
Kenny: My name isn't Jesus.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:01 am

I cant see Defoe being in it,Richards possibly..

pocketnunu
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby pocketnunu » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:25 pm

I saw Leaker 4's posts also, and don't believe anything she says. Naturally, script-wise, Kevin Williamson will get first consideration -- the Weinsteins will want to reconstruct as much as possible using the original trilogy talent. They will strive for 3 must haves: Wes Craven, Neve and Kevin, and anyone else (Courtney, David) is gravy. I don't care about Denise or Willem (sp?). They are probable victims, red herrings, anyway.

pocketnunu
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby pocketnunu » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:29 pm

Ghostface wrote:To say that she was "MEANT TO SIGN A CONFIDENTIAL AGREEMENT" she still writes away!!
I know! What's with that?! But considering that we suspect she isn't a Weinstein/TWC employee -- or maybe she is -- giving false info to stir up the internet, hahaha -- there probably wasn't any confidentiality agreement to sign in the first place! Just another false trail to give her some breathing room after being scorched by other IMDb posters.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:17 pm

Quite possibly,i still wonder where this crap came from about doing the fourth film,and the chances of a fifth!

pocketnunu
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby pocketnunu » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:11 pm

Maybe Leaker 4 put it out. Sounds like something she'd do. But the rumor is anonymous it seems and she likes the attention. So who knows?

Devils_Reject
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby Devils_Reject » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:09 pm

The way Leaker4 posts crap like that over and over reminds a lot of this guy generally on the Halloween remake boards called the_horrorreporter-1
"Be careful, this is the moment where the supposedly dead killer comes back to life for one last scare"