Leaker4 Update

Check for the latest Scream 5 news here.

Moderator: Ghostface

pocketnunu
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Leaker4 Update

Postby pocketnunu » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:12 pm

Hey guys - Out of boredom, I checked the Scream board at IMDb and found Leaker4 posted her "summarization" of the fake Scream 4 plot outline which also appeared and created such a stir on the Scream 3 board. Naturally, nextgen and I found it and posted our comments. But Leaker4 has not returned since then. Also, this has NOT created the stir that occurred on the other board.
The link is below.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117571/boa ... /115880600

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Re: Leaker4 Update

Postby Ghostface » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:25 pm

I saw this the other day,she just gets worse!!

pocketnunu
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby pocketnunu » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:11 pm

I notice, however, that she hasn't come back to refute us. Or to tell us how "her office" is getting along. Makes you wonder where else she'll show up.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:13 pm

All over the place if she carries on!! Surprised she hasnt come on fans forums like these as of yet..

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:27 pm

Shes getting her stuff from somewhere,reason being for me thinking that is because michael said there were parts that seemed to use his material here and there.. shes very dodgy

pocketnunu
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby pocketnunu » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:41 am

Ghostface wrote:Shes getting her stuff from somewhere,reason being for me thinking that is because michael said there were parts that seemed to use his material here and there.. shes very dodgy
I dunno. Michael's not telling what parts are like his script (for good reason). Could it be co-incidence? Frankly, she did not seem all that bright to me. Dodgy yes, bright no.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:16 pm

I think shes just somebody who "may" have some access to a script or two.. whether she is at TWC i dont know.. but if she was then she would be in alot of trouble for what she has done.

pocketnunu
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby pocketnunu » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:25 pm

Ghostface wrote:I think shes just somebody who "may" have some access to a script or two.. whether she is at TWC i dont know.. but if she was then she would be in alot of trouble for what she has done.
I'm inclined to agree with you, ghostface. The fact that she eventually disappeared is enough for me and it's gratifying that she had almost no impact on the Scream board.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:28 pm

She was trying though wasn't she.. Many people have read her official topic and had loads of replies.. i just hope that there isn't ANY truth in anything she says because if there is ANY info that was right then shes ruining the film before its even started filming..

pocketnunu
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby pocketnunu » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:48 pm

Ghostface wrote:She was trying though wasn't she.. Many people have read her official topic and had loads of replies.. i just hope that there isn't ANY truth in anything she says because if there is ANY info that was right then shes ruining the film before its even started filming..
Well, that's true. But we won't know until if and when Scream 4 comes out. Also if what she posted was true, then does that make all of us who refuted her identity wrong also?