Another cast poster from TheMadButcher

Check for the latest Scream 5 news here.

Moderator: Ghostface

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Another cast poster from TheMadButcher

Postby Ghostface » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:53 pm

With recent news on finally getting a real Scream 4 cast poster,(well,a mexican one at least) "TheMadButcher" has took it upon himself to again make us fans happy,instead of using images he finds of the cast this time he has used Screenshots and still done us proud.. take a look below at his latest cast version (Already released to Scream-Trilogy.Net,and now part of the site banner) I think this time he hit the nail on the head in full too!! Words from the lad himself from ST.Net below.

“After the release of the awful Mexican one-sheet, I thought “Why not do one last poster in the exact same vein as the previous ones, just to finally please the fans?” so here it is! Unlike my previous posters, I only used official released promo photos or screencaps from the trailer, just to prove that Mexico COULD’ve made a better poster with the same material at their disposition. I don’t consider it my best work or my favorite one but it’s a classic Scream cast poster.

scream-fansite
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Re: Another cast poster from TheMadButcher

Postby scream-fansite » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:26 pm

If it was up to me, this would be an official poster, it's amazing.
Except maybe fix up Dewey, he looks just a tad too Photoshopped. Other than that, stunning.