SCREAM 4 DOOMED!!!! READ THIS!!!

Check for the latest Scream 5 news here.

Moderator: Ghostface

Screambuff
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

SCREAM 4 DOOMED!!!! READ THIS!!!

Postby Screambuff » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:00 pm

I said this from JUMP ST!!!!!
CHECK THIS NEWS!!!!!!! ITS OVER!!!!!!! THE WEINSTEINS DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
KEVIN HAS SPLIT!!! NO 5 OR 6 !!!!!!!!! http://www.horrorbid.com/blog/blog1.php ... -4-destine
you guys
said i was off my arse!!!!! SAY THANKS TO THE SELL OUT WES , GOOD FOR KEVIN FOR SAYING PISS OFF TO THE WEINSTEINS!!!! The entires script now is being written by the meathead WHO DID 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAID THESE EXACT WORDS WEEKS AGO ITS BEING SET UP TO FAIL!!!! FOR A QUICK BUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

r.bridger
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Re: SCREAM 4 DOOMED!!!! READ THIS!!!

Postby r.bridger » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:17 pm

I don't think it should be taken seriously, not yet though. We know that an official statement will clear everything that has been said during the last couple of days. So let's be patient!
[img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c270/prinzefr/album2/scr2banner.jpg[/img]

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:18 pm

We HOPE...

Screambuff
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Screambuff » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:35 pm

THIS IS A VERY RELIABLE SITE!!!
WAIT FOR WHAT??? THEY WILL TRY TO NOT MAKE ANY STATEMENTS !!!
THEY KNOW THAT ITS DOOMED AFTER THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SCREAM 4 IS GOING TO BE A JOKE!!!!!!! WES YOU SIGNED YOUR NAME TO
THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!! AND MADE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL FOR MONEY!!!! YOU SELL OUT!!!!
GOOD FOR YOU KEVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEINSTEIN BROTHERS YOUR SCREWED!!!
THE WORD IS OUT!!!! TAKE YOUR PRODUCTION AND SHOVE IT!!!!!!!!

stuandbilly
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby stuandbilly » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:22 pm

Yes all of this news sucks but still zap2it is the only source truly claiming that all hope is lost, if you see every other blog or horror site uses zap2it as the reference for all of the information regarding wes,kevin,and ehren.

I As a fan will just have to continue to wait it out and have hope that a majority if not all of Wes and kevins vision come to fruition.

If that doesn't happen and we get a turkey of a film then at the very least we will finally have known what revisiting scream would be like, this will be my first scream film Im able to see in theaters and im going to go opening night and try to enjoy it regardless.

I am a hardcore fan,got the costume,dvds,memorabilia,know the lines, watch all the time. but in the end if the new trilogy doesn't work out im not gonna blow a gasket over it.

Toy story is another big part of my childhood. TS3 was plagued with rewrites,nearly canceled, and called a cash grab. Then the movie turned out great, a nice piece of nostalgia.

I hope scream 4 can be like that a quick breath of nostaglia for all of us, and a continuation of the great characters,action,and story that has kept us the fans waiting to scream again.
When I wear this badge, You treat Me like a man of the law!

ruive05
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby ruive05 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:40 pm

This thread need more exclamation marks and much more caps lock!

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:08 pm

Yes it does! It really lacks in that department. ha ha

This reminds of the statement, "It must be true. I read it on the internet!"

If this does turn out to be true then yes it does really suck. I like all other Scream fans will be let down as we will all be thinking of what could have been. However playing the told you so act is really childish. No offense. This isn't school anymore but I will say all these stories going around feels like it.

I'll just say the Zap2it article sounds a bit fishy and it's just the he said she said game until sources can be given about who said what. Any of us could say a "source close to the film" told us this. Just saying.

stuandbilly
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby stuandbilly » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:15 pm

Ghostface_Scre4m wrote:Yes it does! It really lacks in that department. ha ha

This reminds of the statement, "It must be true. I read it on the internet!"

If this does turn out to be true then yes it does really suck. I like all other Scream fans will be let down as we will all be thinking of what could have been. However playing the told you so act is really childish. No offense. This isn't school anymore but I will say all these stories going around feels like it.

I'll just say the Zap2it article sounds a bit fishy and it's just the he said she said game until sources can be given about who said what. Any of us could say a "source close to the film" told us this. Just saying.

true dat.
When I wear this badge, You treat Me like a man of the law!

r.bridger
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby r.bridger » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:33 pm

The thing that bugs me so much in this story is the fact that people are already judging the movie! Look at the IMDB board, it's crazy out there.
Even if all the rumors are true, even if Kevin is really out and Krueger is on bard...I just want to say 'so what?'!
Don't get me wrong, I would be really annoyed if Kevin is out, but it's not like we actually did read the script. I want to see this movie so bad, because whatever happen I'm sure they can do something great.
My guess for now is that Kevin is working really hard on the second season of The Vampire Diaries and couldn't be at the same moment on the set of Scream 4 so they brought Ehren back to do some polish.
[img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c270/prinzefr/album2/scr2banner.jpg[/img]

Screambuff
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Screambuff » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:37 am

Guys look out your windows see that fat lady? she is not singing for no reason !
its over!!! :cry:

cj13
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby cj13 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:56 am

Don't get all worked up until we here something official from the actual people like kevin,wes, or someone else on the movie.... oh dear god please dont let this be true!

ruive05
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby ruive05 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:01 am

Here's how I see it.

Yes, it would suck balls if Kevin is out and Kruger is in. Even more if he makes the movie worse.

But at least I got to go Scream crazy again, watch the movies and discuss them again - probably a blu-ray release is gonna come out of this. Perhaps Kevin's script will leak. To me it's the whole package, talking to like-minded people online about a common passion is a part of the movie. I do think that the movie is in trouble, but hey all we can do is voice our dissatisfaction and otherwise enjoy the ride :Oo

The legacy can't be ruined by a bad fourth movie, we've got the third one for that ;)

Screambuff
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Screambuff » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:33 pm

Well I agree on that stuff a little lol
yes 3 was horrible compared to any film let alone part one, But 10 years later
digging up a series getting the hype up etc etc etc . I think this is far worse damage then part 3 could ever be, if it does tank as I am almost positive NOW that it will. I do admire you guys keeping positive, but argh if any of that is TRUE the film will be considered a joke
in horror for eternity . Well I guess I am going to do what I did after I saw one of the greatest scif-fi films ever made- Aliens , just don't even consider the other films are even part of its history . (but even those films were better) Really makes me upset that we have to take this piece of crap that they are trying to shine up again and say see they don't know
the DIFFERENCE!

Screambuff
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Screambuff » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:40 pm

cj13 wrote:Don't get all worked up until we here something official from the actual people like kevin,wes, or someone else on the movie.... oh dear god please dont let this be true!
LOL The studio most likely paid Kevin big cash and have a contract keeping him quiet
till after the release. Wes will never say a thing he is still in the film!!! Plus Wes is sell out
period, I mean he let 3 happen and now this?? Yah Wes you really give a crap about the fans ?????????????????????? Take those 3 stupid looking NEW ghost masks you were trying to
sell on twitter and shove them. Sorry but wes you would sign onto ANY project
if the mula was right.

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:57 pm

Not to sound mean or anything but if you have that big of a problem with Wes Craven being a sell out just sign up for Twitter and tell him. Maybe he won't respond but you will get it off your chest and the rest of us don't have to hear about it. Maybe he will respond and tell you to "f*ck off" and then you can brag that Wes Craven told you that. Heck, I would even brag about that. Nothing personal. ha ha