How bad do you got it?

Discuss all everyday topics in here.

Moderator: Ghostface

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

How bad do you got it?

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:54 pm

I thought it would be fun to have a place to account for all the times that something has reminded us of the Scream trilogy or increases our excitement for Scream 4. Pretty self-explanitory. So let's here it!

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Re: How bad do you got it?

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:55 pm

I'll start things off. I went to the movies with my fiance the other day to see a movie. I had to stop in and use the restroom before the movie started. Though I didn't see anyone dressed up as Ghostface in the restroom I did have a flash back to Scream 2 where Phil is in the restroom stall. Luckily I didn't hear anything but if I did I sure wasn't going to put my ear up to the stall wall to get a closer listen.

hellosidney
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby hellosidney » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:10 pm

Oh Jesus. Music is a big one; anytime I hear a score or one off a soundtrack/associated with Scream, that's it. I must piss people off insanely. No one around me understands it.
Also whenever I'm at a house or in a building, I think about whether or not it would make a good film location or death/chase scene location, and imagine how it would pan out.
Also, like you, movie theatres. Especially old fashioned/kinda dated ones. God I love it.
Big fancy American-style houses. All kinds of sh*t.
She's sweet, she's deadly, she's bad for your teeth.

ScreamKing
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby ScreamKing » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:09 am

Ahha hellosidney, I think about if spots could have a good chase scene too, ahha, but that's my writer side. Always looking to stir up some crazy scenes.

And weird that you say that Ghostface_Scre4m, I went to the bathroom before seeing Piranha (MUST SEE BY THE WAY -- SERIOUSLY), and it reminded me of Phil Steven's death too.

Basically, everytime a song from the movie comes on, every time I enter a garage, every time I run up the stairs I think of either Cici or Sidney running up them, every time I see the Dimention logo before another movie, everytime I see an actor in something else, basically at least once an hour... Lol I think its Scream 4's upcomign release making me crazy excited.
Gale: Jesus, the camera! Hurry!
Kenny: My name isn't Jesus.

cj13
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby cj13 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:43 pm

Well im in High School now so....everything.

Devils_Reject
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby Devils_Reject » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:38 am

Ahh quite a lot of stuff, like the music: Red Right Hand (obviously), Don't Fear the Reaper etc. or when I go to a house party every now and then I tend to just think about the final act of the first film, wondering where would be good chase scenes etc. Quite mad stuff to think of when a bit drunk and back in Secondary school (High school equivalent) when bored in certain subjects I'd just day dream about Scream or Halloween like looking out the school window and seeing someone there lol

And similar to what ScreamKing said with the logos and on certain DVD's over here, mostly Dimension films they use the Scream 2 font for the subtitle selection screen :D not sure if this applies worldwide but it's definitely on region 2 DVDs and on those annoying Piracy adverts "You wouldn't steal a car" etc. it looks like the same Scream 2 font is used there.

Even certain times of day in certain locations, mostly bright and sunny with cold air in school/college type areas I can just picture a Scream type scene and a Scream style atmosphere because the outdoor school/college scenes in Scream 1 and 2 were some of my favourites :Oo and thinking about them on those type of days bring that nostalgic feeling also because of the Scream 2 sequel discussion scene, when I'm at college I tend to think of that quite a lot :D and the drama hall at my college reminds me of the one in Scream 2. And that's all I can think of for now...
"Be careful, this is the moment where the supposedly dead killer comes back to life for one last scare"

Maloney
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby Maloney » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:38 am

my college libary is the spitting image of the one in scream 2 where Sidney is getting threatening messages haha i should try and take a picture of it, as theres no pictures on the website.

The way it's set out and the way the computers are set, it looks like it! so when ever i'm in there doing work i'm expecting a message to pop up on my screen "You are going to die tonight" luckily, nothing has happend yet!
"I'm gonna blame the movies"

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:22 pm

Maloney wrote:my college libary is the spitting image of the one in scream 2 where Sidney is getting threatening messages haha i should try and take a picture of it, as theres no pictures on the website.

The way it's set out and the way the computers are set, it looks like it! so when ever i'm in there doing work i'm expecting a message to pop up on my screen "You are going to die tonight" luckily, nothing has happend yet!
I would like to see the pic of the library. You are right about a message like that. That would either freak you out or make you laugh that there was another Scream fan playing a trick on you.

Ghostface13
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby Ghostface13 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:16 pm

Maloney wrote:my college libary is the spitting image of the one in scream 2 where Sidney is getting threatening messages haha i should try and take a picture of it, as theres no pictures on the website.

post a pic! :D Mask1
i like trains ._.

Maloney
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby Maloney » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:40 am

I'm trying my hardest to get a good one, i look a bit mental standing there and taking a picture of the libary with my phone! :P i'l get round to it
"I'm gonna blame the movies"

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:59 pm

Maloney wrote:I'm trying my hardest to get a good one, i look a bit mental standing there and taking a picture of the libary with my phone! :P i'l get round to it
It's ok though. They say most horror fans are somewhat mental. ha ha Seriously just when you get a chance I would like to see it.