Scream 2 Score

Talk about the first sequel here.

Moderator: Ghostface

ipatrick
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Scream 2 Score

Postby ipatrick » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:00 pm

this website lists a 2cd score soundtrack album. is it genuine?? Ive never heard about it before and the cover doesnt look as real... any clue?

actually they list a Scream Score as well and the cover for this one looks even more fake, I need to know about the existence of these two albums though.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Re: Scream 2 Score

Postby Ghostface » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:40 pm

They have existed, how do i know? Simple i downloaded all the tracks quite a while back,the images in the downloads were a big size filling my 19" screen,either we have a photoshop genius out there somewhere or these are real,i believe them to be real,ive searched and searched for them to buy (The 2 disc Versions) but i think im too late for that now,the only versions i HAVE BOUGHT are the combined "Scream/Scream 2" CD which has limited tracks from the first two films and i also bought the Scream 3 Score,These both together cost £30 and even the scream 3 one only had 18 tracks out of the grand total of 47 tracks.. Again i have the covers images and they are not anything special and just kept simple,but also again i have not seen any 2 disc versions for sale before,but im sure that's because i didn't take my love of Scream to the internet until 2006.. so i missed all the good stuff on the internet at the time when the films were out or released.. there was also other merchandise too from coats to hats with the films logo on them..

ipatrick
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby ipatrick » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:32 am

I dont know if you knew the old website scream-trilogy.com where the main scream fans forum used to be but they had information about an extra album which featured music either from the movie or inspired by the movie. I remember the artwork had ghostface in it and perhaps christmas motifs.... Im not entirely sure but it was something like that, my point is, there might be a lot of stuff that was released at the time that we may never hear about so I do not doubt that those cd´s existed in some form perhaps never released but as promos or unofficial bootleg recordings

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:35 am

They may have been unreleased or Bootleg, i cant see anything on the internet about them,only fan art for them on Blogspot sites mainly.. i have the "I know what you did last summer" score on download,and on the back of the label it mentions its for promotional purposes only