Scream Robe Material ??

Talk about the film that redefined Horror Here.

Moderator: Ghostface

MONSTERLUVER
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Scream Robe Material ??

Postby MONSTERLUVER » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:59 am

Hey guys, I have been searching long and hard the past few days for a fabric as close to the screen used fabric that I can find !!! Once I find it... I am going to have a robe custom made !!!So far this is the closest thing that I could find....(not the greatest pic either) !!! It kinda has a bluish look to it in the pic...but I assure you, it IS black with silver sparkles !!! I am going to have to get a sample of it, before I decide whether or not I am going to use it !!! What do you guys think of it ???
[color=white]C.C. : " Why do you always answer a question with a question?"[/color]

[color=white]G.F. :[/color][color=red] " I'm Inquisitive "[/color]

stuandbilly
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Scream Robe Material ??

Postby stuandbilly » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:48 pm

that's pretty nice, hope it doesn't turn out overly sparkly.
I just customized one of the original ghost-face tagged robes. I cut the arm streamers,fixed the triangles on the bottom, bought black gloves, cut and resown the hood for a larger area of space, and last i sprayed it with permanent silver fabric glitter.

the best thing ill ever be able to afford robe wise. :D
When I wear this badge, You treat Me like a man of the law!

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Looks pretty good from the pic. As was already said I hope it don't come out too sparkly.

Also a fan on twitter asked R.J. Torbert this questions:@Gamefaceguy are you going to make the robe that comes with the mask more like the one in the movie just asking(=

R.J. Torbert's response: @Vuguzes surprises are in store

Pretty interesting!

MONSTERLUVER
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby MONSTERLUVER » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Thanx guys....I would like to get a sample of it, but I am having trouble getting the company to respond to my emails !!! I wish I knew exactly what kind of fabric the "HERO" robe was made out of !!!! I had someone on another forum, describe it as being....like a black sparkly gauze type fabric !!! They said that if you held it up to the light....you could see through it !!!
Ghostface_Scre4m wrote:Also a fan on twitter asked R.J. Torbert this questions:@Gamefaceguy are you going to make the robe that comes with the mask more like the one in the movie just asking(=

Pretty interesting!
YES, that is interesting.....thanx for sharing that !!!!
[color=white]C.C. : " Why do you always answer a question with a question?"[/color]

[color=white]G.F. :[/color][color=red] " I'm Inquisitive "[/color]

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:11 pm

Can i have a link?? Maybe the company could be busy with supplying it for S4!! Possibly.. probably not though.

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:06 am

MONSTERLUVER wrote:Thanx guys....I would like to get a sample of it, but I am having trouble getting the company to respond to my emails !!! I wish I knew exactly what kind of fabric the "HERO" robe was made out of !!!! I had someone on another forum, describe it as being....like a black sparkly gauze type fabric !!! They said that if you held it up to the light....you could see through it !!!
Ghostface_Scre4m wrote:Also a fan on twitter asked R.J. Torbert this questions:@Gamefaceguy are you going to make the robe that comes with the mask more like the one in the movie just asking(=

Pretty interesting!
YES, that is interesting.....thanx for sharing that !!!!
I'm always up for sharing any updated information on Ghostface masks, costumes, and other Scream products with other Scream fans.