101 questions from a noobie

Talk about the film that redefined Horror Here.

Moderator: Ghostface

razami
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

101 questions from a noobie

Postby razami » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:16 pm

Hey guys, first post! So ive always had a few questions about Scream since seeing the 1st movie in my teenage years and would love to have some answers if anyone can help.

here goes:

1) who killed casey? was it billy? (stu had an alaby, tatum states he was with her)
2) why was casey killed? Stu dated her and showed some ill feelings but nothing major
3) was it stu who originaly attacks sydney in her house? Billy comes through the window giving himself an alaby and is wearing blue trousers. The killer has BLACK trousers on.
4) who made the prank phonecall to syndey at tatums house? stu? (billy was in jail)
5) who attacked sydney in the toilet? and from her garden?
6) who is watching sydney is the grocery store in the ghostface costume? (that was lolz btw)
7) who kills the principal and why? i never understood that
8) is it billy who kills tatum in the garage?
9) i feel like the main plot was to kill sydney...lets say she died when billy/stu intended, would the rest of the murders of happend? was it simply revenge for his mother leaving him?
10) i assume stu didn't love tatum...he seemingly went along with her murder
11) the underlying message of the killings was to settle the grudge on billys behalf for his mom leaving or just for fun?
12) i read on imdb that billy accidently threw the phone at stu.....is this refering to the scene in the kitchen where it hits the back of his head?

thanks in advance guys =)

Randy
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Re: 101 questions from a noobie

Postby Randy » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:41 am

Welcome!

1) Don't look into things too much... nobody knows and thats how they want it
2) Billy and Stu are crazy (phsycopathic) there doesn't need to be a motive. Basically because they felt like it
3) Once again your not supposed to know for sure, they like to leave some mysteries and hope people won't look too far into it.
4) Most likely stu although billy might have used his single phone call as he said he called his dad but the sheriff already had. Once again refer to the answer of question 1.
5) I know its repetitive but refer to the answer of question 1.
6) 'Last answer'
7) Who - Last answer. Why - coz billy and stu are psychotic, they like killing. There is no rational explanations to the actions of a psycho.
8) Think so because stu is with everyone else and billy seems to come from the side of the house where the garage is when he comes to the front door. But once again we are not supposed to know these things and looking too deep into them just defeats the point of the excitement that comes with horror films (or all films for that matter)
9) They probably wouldn't have happened if all went according to plan
10) Maybe he did. As i said they are psycho.
11) Both
12) Think so.

Hope i could've been of help. Sorry to repeat so much but things like that should just be overlooked because sometimes you'll find the film might not even make sense and cause you to lose your respect for the film.
Randy: never, ever, ever under any circumstances say, "I'll be right back." Because you won't be back.
Stu: I'm gettin' another beer, you want one?
Randy: Yeah, sure.
Stu: I'll be right back!

JohnStone1987
New Suspect
New Suspect

Postby JohnStone1987 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:53 pm

I got it

1) who killed casey? was it billy? (stu had an alaby, tatum states he was with her)

Casey was killed by Stu along with Steve. Stu showed up late at Tatum's house giving him the aliby.

2) why was casey killed? Stu dated her and showed some ill feelings but nothing major

Cause Casey dumped him for Steve which ticked him off.

3) was it stu who originaly attacks sydney in her house? Billy comes through the window giving himself an alaby and is wearing blue trousers. The killer has BLACK trousers on.

Billy did dropped off the Costume outside to Stu before running back to Sid.

4) who made the prank phonecall to syndey at tatums house? stu? (billy was in jail)

Stu yes which proves he was doing Phone Duty that night while Billy attacked her.

5) who attacked sydney in the toilet? and from her garden?

I believe Stu did since Billy ran into her.

6) who is watching sydney is the grocery store in the ghostface costume? (that was lolz btw)

Good question lol

7) who kills the principal and why? i never understood that

Billy cause Himbry wanted to fail him.

8) is it billy who kills tatum in the garage?

I believe so cause look how Billy makes his entrance from the Garage at the end of the party

9) i feel like the main plot was to kill sydney...lets say she died when billy/stu intended, would the rest of the murders of happend? was it simply revenge for his mother leaving him?

Scream would of ended yes it's all about targeting Sidney. Many others lost there lives for different reasons, either they got in the way, or had the same name similar to set up Sequals

10) i assume stu didn't love tatum...he seemingly went along with her murder

This always got me too lol but he was the killer and they planned to attack each other to make themselves look like soul survivors.

11) the underlying message of the killings was to settle the grudge on billys behalf for his mom leaving or just for fun?
Yes but inspired by Roman for Maureen leaving him as well.

12) i read on imdb that billy accidently threw the phone at stu.....is this refering to the scene in the kitchen where it hits the back of his head?

I think so.

ScreamKing
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby ScreamKing » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:09 am

JohnStone1987 wrote:7) who kills the principal and why? i never understood that

Where did you get that from? Lol. I don't think that was the case? I may be wrong, I dunno.
Gale: Jesus, the camera! Hurry!
Kenny: My name isn't Jesus.

JohnStone1987
New Suspect
New Suspect

Postby JohnStone1987 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:33 pm

ScreamKing wrote:
JohnStone1987 wrote:7) who kills the principal and why? i never understood that

Where did you get that from? Lol. I don't think that was the case? I may be wrong, I dunno.
Did research dude. If that wasn't the case then he was just a random victim lol.