Scream Reviews

Talk about the film that redefined Horror Here.

Moderator: Ghostface

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Scream Reviews

Postby Ghostface » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:32 am

I plan to add a few Scream Trilogy reviews to the main films webpages,basically i want anyone on here to give a brief description of what you thought about Scream 1,2,3.. Favourite characters,deaths,chases,and anything else you want to add,keep any bad language to yourself,as im sure you will anyway,but just give an outline of what you liked.hated about the trilogy..

Thanks
Ghostface

Devils_Reject
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Re: Scream Reviews

Postby Devils_Reject » Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:59 pm

When can we do this?
"Be careful, this is the moment where the supposedly dead killer comes back to life for one last scare"

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:00 pm

Whenever you want

Devils_Reject
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby Devils_Reject » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:05 pm

Cool, I'll do it within the week just gotta watch Scream 2+3 :D
"Be careful, this is the moment where the supposedly dead killer comes back to life for one last scare"

Maloney
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby Maloney » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:50 pm

Is this thing still on?
"I'm gonna blame the movies"

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:54 pm

yes

Maloney
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby Maloney » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:00 pm

Cool then i'm in ^_^

Where do you want us to do this, in here or..?

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:38 pm

Put then in here.

Maloney
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby Maloney » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:57 pm

My Scream Trilogy Review

Scream
Scream was one of my favourite movies of all time not just horror but over all.
it's give us great actors and great story lines to it and we've enjoyed it all very much
Scream changed horror history and has been one of the worlds favourite horror movie
as it also mentions many other movies in the script.

Favourite Character: Stu because i actually found this character funny and did a great job in the movie.

Favourite Death: Tatum's because her death scene is so much of a thrill and has alot of suspese, also because you rarely see the killer just standing there when he's always running about.

Favourite Chase Scene: The Scene where Sidney locks her self in the police car but the killer has the keys, was really scary and did'nt exactly know what was going to happen next.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Scream 2
Scream 2 was my favourite out the 3 of them, it was more of a thrill and a mystery of who could be copying billy and Stu's footsteps and also later through the movie when we find out the victims actual names which concludes to the killer trying to duplicate Woodsboro, the entire movie had great chase scenes too.

Favourite Character: Randy, he's only with us for half the movie but i still enjoyed every moment he spent in the movie. You could really see a different side to him, he sure did grow up he toughened up alot and he still did'nt make his move on Sidney which was a laugh. R.I.P to him :(

Favourite Death: Randy's and not because i was relieved because i was'nt, the only reason why i liked it was because of how the scene was set out, was really perfect and did NOT see it coming at all.

Favourite Chase Scene: My favourite Chase scene in the movie was when Dewey and Gale were checking out the video tapes in the college and then get chased by the killer, was really a great surprise of what happened and how Gale managed to survive the chase and how Dewey ALSO managed to survive another stabbing!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Scream 3
Well what can i say...The final of them all (i hope not) but i am satisfied with it and all i can say is that the rules were broken and it made the film such a suspense, in my opinion i enjoyed Scream 1 and 2 more then the third, mainly because of the cool characters in 1 and 2 but i dont think Scream 3 could of been better.

Favourite Character: Gale, i know she has been in all of them but i practically liked her in this one as she just cracked me up the way she and dewy acted but she definitely changed over all.

Favourite Death: Cottons, Basically the second death of the movie, i liked the way the killer tricks his girlfriend into thinking it's him trying to murder her, but cotton almost manages to escape which i wish he did but the death scene looked so great.

Favourite Chase Scene My favourite chase scene in the film was the scene where Dewey get's punched by the killer then starts to attack the others, i liked the way he only wanted to kill the victims in order so he took out Dewey and went for gale, but actually did'nt matter what gale it was Jennifer or the real one.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:45 pm

Good reviews!