I'm a new noob

Introduce yourself in here, say hello to Ghostface!

Moderator: Ghostface

Devils_Reject
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

I'm a new noob

Postby Devils_Reject » Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:57 pm

Thought I might as well post that I'm a noob, on other forums that I used to go on I'd just start posting and people would be wandering where I came from. I actually told ghostface on the IMDb Scream 4 boards (I think he's called coranova I'm called screamingforscream daft name yes) that I'd join up soon for the Michael T Kennedy thing but I think I missed that but I joined anyway as the Scream films :Oo are amongst my favourite movies along with: Halloween, The Devils Rejects, The Thing and many many more. It took me ages to sign up because I'm seriously busy at college with work and all that. With the Scream movies no.1 and 2 are my favs, Randy Randy1 and Stu Billstu are my fav characters I was gutted when Randy died. I was originally on two different Scream forums I stopped using one because nobody was ever on it so I joined another but they evantually changed it to a regular horror one and I evantually got bored and left, I'll stick to this one though! :D
"Be careful, this is the moment where the supposedly dead killer comes back to life for one last scare"

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Re: I'm a new noob

Postby Ghostface » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:20 pm

Welcome "Devil" Yes, i am "Coranova" on IMDB... i noticed you said you would join,this week has seen quite a few new members join and i thought maybe you was one before,with regards to the Michael T Kennedy section,you can ask him questions about his Treatment and Script in his section further down the forum list on the main screen,just post your questions in the appropriate section and he will get back to you.. Welcome to the boards.. Maskblue

pocketnunu
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby pocketnunu » Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:08 am

Hey, welcome! Actually, I guess we're all pretty new, haha! In case you haven't guessed, my favorite character is straight-as-an-arrow Sidney.

ScreamKing
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby ScreamKing » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:21 pm

Yeah I noticed like... right now that there has been a lot of posts and shit to talk about. This is the forum for Scream for sure. It's only going to grow too cause of the new movie. Which by the way better happen. If it gets cancelled, I'll lose all hope.
Gale: Jesus, the camera! Hurry!
Kenny: My name isn't Jesus.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:37 pm

im sure after all the hype that they wont cancel it,IF they did then i would lose ALL FAITH in TWC...