Hello Everyone!

Introduce yourself in here, say hello to Ghostface!

Moderator: Ghostface

CJ7
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Re: Hello Everyone!

Postby CJ7 » Wed May 29, 2013 7:08 am

We'll find lots of things to talk about for sure. I'm a big fan of other horror franchises such as F13, ANOES, and Jeepers Creepers but HalloweeN and Scream are easily my top two. I've always wanted to do my own reviews on the films so perhaps will some time soon and share my thoughts with other fans;)
It's not a matter of what I want it's a matter of fate and fate catches up with everyone!
-GhostFace

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Thu May 30, 2013 11:26 pm

Sounds like fun. Whatever the topic may be I look forward to talking to you in the near future.

CJ7
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby CJ7 » Fri May 31, 2013 4:54 am

I just made a new topic in the Scream 5 forum the other day actually. It's about if you would prefer either a: sequel, reboot, or for the series to be left alone. I've also been thinking of posting my screenplays on here as well too see if anyone would be intrested in reading them. One of which is a Scream script (my first full length script), and two HalloweeN scripts. I'm currently working on the third and final part of my HalloweeN trilogy that is near completion.
It's not a matter of what I want it's a matter of fate and fate catches up with everyone!
-GhostFace

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Fri May 31, 2013 2:21 pm

I was checking that thread out last night. Just didn't get a chance to post as I was doing other things at the time. By the time you read this I'll have posted something over there. Give it a go. You never know who might read them.

CJ7
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby CJ7 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:12 am

Just replied. And true, I think I just might post my Scream script and see what happens. It is a sequel to Scream 4 that follows Sidney, Gale, Dewey, and Sarah Riley the adopted daughter of Gale & Dewey as they battle against a new and more vicious Ghostface. My avatar was created by a member over on ohmb for the Scream script actually.
-GhostFace

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:32 pm

Sounds interesting. Plus posting it maybe you will get some feedback. That is always a help.