Hello!

Introduce yourself in here, say hello to Ghostface!

Moderator: Ghostface

pocketnunu
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Hello!

Postby pocketnunu » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:48 pm

Hi Fellow Scream Nuts -- I didn't realize this site was so new. Good luck to us all! I'm here in Pennsylvania, USA. Getting used to living with my parents again -- they are elderly and I moved back, after living away for 30-something years, my own family almost grown, one in college, one in Army - Iraq. Kinda crazy being a 60-year old child living with mom and dad. They are fine, but I am going insane, hahaha!

Besides my own two kids, and my mom and dad, there's my dog, a Jack Russell terrier named Vinny.
He's quite the little character.

I love food and hate exercise.

See you on the forums!

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Re: Hello!

Postby Ghostface » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:26 pm

Welcome PocketNunu...

What does your name mean??

pocketnunu
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby pocketnunu » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:14 pm

Well...the NuNu part from my niece who (at the time) could not pronounce my given name Noelle. Don't ask how she got "NuNu," but that's what stuck. The "pocket" part denotes my short stature.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:12 pm

:D Fair enough i have a cat we name "Pocket Whisk" As its the daughter of my bigger cat and shes almost exactly the same as him apart from size..

pocketnunu
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby pocketnunu » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:53 pm

BTW, I take it this website's home is in UK. Even though this isn't about Scream, how many members are in UK, and have seen Neve Campbell in a play or just around the 'hood?

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:52 pm

This is UK based yes, i am in Nottingham,nobody i know has seen Neve round these parts that i know of... and most of the site visitors and forum members are from the USA..

pocketnunu
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby pocketnunu » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:16 pm

Nottingham. Hmm. As in the Sheriff of ... um, old Robin Hood stuff, heh. Is Sherwood Forest real? You read these things, but never expect them to be real.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:12 pm

Sherwood forest is real.. it stretches out of Nottingham and goes further beyond..

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:23 pm

The country is run by a Shit head! Mr Brown! and the weather is always crap..

pocketnunu
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby pocketnunu » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:39 am

XXChrisieXX wrote:i'm in england too but i wish i wasnt!!
Oh, no! Just in general, or just because, or... uh, well, sorry to hear that. Does this mean you just need a vaction, er, holiday?

pocketnunu
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby pocketnunu » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:49 am

Ghostface wrote:The country is run by a Shit head! Mr Brown! and the weather is always crap..
Well, I don't know much about Gordon Brown. Is he conservative or labor? I was in London a few years ago in February (I know, not the best time to visit) and it wasn't too bad temperature-wise but it was a bone-chilling kind of cold and then it rained, which wasn't the best thing. I would have much preferred snow.

I was living in Maine at the time, and rain in the winter is a rarity (snow is the norm), and usually is bad news because then it freezes and makes ice, which then weighs down the electrical wires and tree limbs and causes power outages when it's freezing outside and then you have no heat and your water pipes can freeze inside the house, etc., etc.

pocketnunu
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby pocketnunu » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am

XXChrisieXX wrote:i'm not too sure tbh as i need to get out of england because certain things from my past are still haunting me and i neeed to go away to forget.(basically i was bullied for 4 yrs and its affected me very badly)
Hmm. Yeah, I can see that. Well, I hope things work out somehow. If you do get to the States, I'd be more than happy to show you around my area. Sometimes I wish I were in NYC again. But it's really impossibly expensive. I lived there for a few years when I was single and loved it and that was before it got cleaned up.