Scream TV Series (MTV)

Discuss the new Scream TV Series in here...

Moderator: Ghostface

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Scream TV Series (MTV)

Postby Ghostface » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:59 am

If theres any opinions or comments on the series, then this section is the place for it..

KComm1

daltonio823
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Re: Scream TV Series (MTV)

Postby daltonio823 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:31 am

It's not the greatest thing ever. Not even close. But I don't think it's horrible.
"This isn't a comedy, it's a horror film. People live, people die, and you'd better start running."

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:09 pm

Well for us in the UK we cant watch the full episodes from the MTV site as they are blocked.. i thought with them putting the pilot online via YouTube that we may get a chance to view them all online.. its just been trailers for episodes and other promo's ever since..

daltonio823
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby daltonio823 » Thu May 12, 2016 3:49 pm

Did you ever get the chance to watch the series then, Ghostface? Going into it, I was expecting it to be horrible. Everything about it looked so bad to me. So it was a huge shock how much I ended up loving it by the end. It ended up being something I looked forward to and hyped myself up for every week and I'm stoked that Season 2 will be starting here in the US in just a couple of weeks. Even the mask (which I thought looked dreadful) actually ended up growing on me a bit. Obviously it's got nothing on the classic, but I like it for what it is.

The first season just got a DVD release a couple of days ago (no Blu-Ray though for some reason), so I grabbed a copy from Amazon and look forward to giving it one more watch through before the new season begins later this month.
"This isn't a comedy, it's a horror film. People live, people die, and you'd better start running."

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:54 pm

Overall i didn't think it was the worst thing ever, but i didn't like it much, i saw it as an insult to the SCREAM QUALITY that we saw in the films.. i did watch every episode to give it a chance too..
I think if this was a prequel to SCREAM with younger versions of Sidney & co i may have liked it more..